What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD
12118 posts since 21 Jun, 2008

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:31 pm

The Pitch & Splitter Orchester - Frozen Orchestra (Splitter)

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
24528 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:26 pm

tobot8p - frsch kt

User avatar
Bombadil
KVRAF
4112 posts since 31 Aug, 2013 from Far From the Twisted Reach of Crazy Sorrow

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:50 pm

"I've got a mouse and he hasn't got a house, I don't know why I call him Gerald." :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPMXt9Me_Fo
“We're an Anarcho-Syndicalist commune”
Dennis

User avatar
McLilith
KVRAF
1965 posts since 7 Jul, 2003 from Huntington, WV

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:26 am

Bombadil wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:50 pm
"I've got a mouse and he hasn't got a house, I don't know why I call him Gerald." :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPMXt9Me_Fo
Some might be surprised to learn, that's actually a love song Sid wrote for his girlfriend! :hihi:


Speaking of unusual love songs, here's an excellent example, by one of my favorite bands: :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9APD9cqNxA
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

User avatar
Bombadil
KVRAF
4112 posts since 31 Aug, 2013 from Far From the Twisted Reach of Crazy Sorrow

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:00 pm

:lol: I remember tripping listening to Bike, riding a bike around my livingroom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j9s75- ... rt_radio=1
“We're an Anarcho-Syndicalist commune”
Dennis

User avatar
McLilith
KVRAF
1965 posts since 7 Jul, 2003 from Huntington, WV

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:32 pm

If I were Quentin Tarantino, I would have used that Beatnix song in the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood sound track, just to mess with people's heads! :hihi:

I bet a lot of younger movie goers wouldn't even notice anything out of place! :lol:
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

sprnva
KVRAF
1640 posts since 16 Jan, 2013

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:07 pm

Image Image Image

D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD
12118 posts since 21 Jun, 2008

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Tim Olive & Martin Tétreault - Faune

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
24493 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from the Land of Soy

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:28 am

Hi-de-Hi!

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
50411 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:37 am

McLilith wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:32 pm
If I were Quentin Tarantino, I would have used that Beatnix song in the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood sound track, just to mess with people's heads! :hihi:

I bet a lot of younger movie goers wouldn't even notice anything out of place! :lol:
i caught an interview with him recently, not sure when from, dont think it was new as there was no mention of the new film.
the interviewer asked him about which tracks he was proudest of bringing back in to popular culture, as much as ive enjoyed his films over the years, seen most of them several times at least, i had kind of forgotten just how much great music he has used.
he chose girl you'll be a woman soon and the track from kill bill where the japanese lady is walking in with the crazy88s and go-go.
both kick ass tracks!

personally id go with link wray or the dick dale stuff.

User avatar
McLilith
KVRAF
1965 posts since 7 Jul, 2003 from Huntington, WV

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:59 pm

vurt wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:37 am
McLilith wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:32 pm
If I were Quentin Tarantino, I would have used that Beatnix song in the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood sound track, just to mess with people's heads! :hihi:

I bet a lot of younger movie goers wouldn't even notice anything out of place! :lol:
i caught an interview with him recently, not sure when from, dont think it was new as there was no mention of the new film.
the interviewer asked him about which tracks he was proudest of bringing back in to popular culture, as much as ive enjoyed his films over the years, seen most of them several times at least, i had kind of forgotten just how much great music he has used.
he chose girl you'll be a woman soon and the track from kill bill where the japanese lady is walking in with the crazy88s and go-go.
both kick ass tracks!

personally id go with link wray or the dick dale stuff.
Yeah, I saw that interview recently. It was a good interview. The second track you mentioned is "Battle Without Honor or Humanity", by the Japanese artist Hotei. It's one of my favorite pieces of music. It's also my personal entrance music: :hihi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAo3Uq1_1gI
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD
12118 posts since 21 Jun, 2008

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:28 pm

Keith Rowe / Martin Küchen ‎– The Bakery

Sciurus
KVRer
14 posts since 4 Aug, 2019

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:33 pm

Forgotten wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:33 am
Throbbing Gristle - Second Annual Report
Thank you! I had forgotten how much I love Slug Bait.

D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD
12118 posts since 21 Jun, 2008

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:02 pm

Frans de Waard & Takuji Naka & Tim Olive - False Mercury

Daimonicon
KVRist
378 posts since 30 Aug, 2012 from Sweden

Re: What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:08 pm


Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”