Aller Et Venir

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
jethrobull
KVRAF
1716 posts since 5 Jun, 2011 from England,UK

Post Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:23 pm

ecamburn wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:15 am
Really dug the somber tone and the slooooow build of this piece. New voices come in right when you expect them but are still surprising and interesting. Dug it.
Thank you very much! I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
myfeebleeffort
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

User avatar
jethrobull
KVRAF
1716 posts since 5 Jun, 2011 from England,UK

Re: Aller Et Venir

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:09 pm

ecamburn wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:15 am
Really dug the somber tone and the slooooow build of this piece. New voices come in right when you expect them but are still surprising and interesting. Dug it.
Thank you so much for listening. I really appreciate it! Glad you like it :D
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
myfeebleeffort
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Torden
KVRist
69 posts since 25 Aug, 2015

Re: Aller Et Venir

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:03 am

I quite enjoyed this one. Darkish (but not in a negative way) and cinematic. The pad is quite captivating. The slow buildup and the eerie atmosphere makes me feel like this could be the soundtrack to some sci-fi/supernatural show on Netflix (Dark comes to mind).

Sounds high quality and engaging to me :tu:

User avatar
jethrobull
KVRAF
1716 posts since 5 Jun, 2011 from England,UK

Re: Aller Et Venir

Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:36 pm

Torden wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:03 am
I quite enjoyed this one. Darkish (but not in a negative way) and cinematic. The pad is quite captivating. The slow buildup and the eerie atmosphere makes me feel like this could be the soundtrack to some sci-fi/supernatural show on Netflix (Dark comes to mind).

Sounds high quality and engaging to me :tu:
Hey thank you for taking the time out to listen and comment. I really like your detailed description :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
myfeebleeffort
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

User avatar
seismic1
KVRAF
9244 posts since 13 Mar, 2009 from UK

Re: Aller Et Venir

Post Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:47 pm

I love the percussive variations that punctuate this piece, and the way the track builds and evolves is very satisfying. Definitely soundtrack material.

Good work :)

User avatar
jethrobull
KVRAF
1716 posts since 5 Jun, 2011 from England,UK

Re: Aller Et Venir

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:22 pm

seismic1 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:47 pm
I love the percussive variations that punctuate this piece, and the way the track builds and evolves is very satisfying. Definitely soundtrack material.

Good work :)
Thank you very much Tim. Always a pleasure to hear your thoughts :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
myfeebleeffort
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Return to “Music Cafe”