Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 10x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
ralfrobert
KVRist
166 posts since 24 Jul, 2017

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:42 am

Peter, do you think we make 3000?

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
6629 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 7x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:25 am

ralfrobert wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:42 am
Peter, do you think we make 3000?
I think we can. It would take a lot of doing, though. Have to share this everywhere, get others to join in. If we cross this current goal first, though, the case is better for another new goal.
NEW: AmpliTube Brian May
Follow IK on Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.
What you got just ain't interesting (or true).

cooljazz58
KVRist
160 posts since 17 Jun, 2004 from Chicago, IL

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 7x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:39 am

Peter,

This is an amazing pick & mix group buy, thank you. Question, for those of us that have most of the Amplitude software already (Amplitude 4, Hendrix, Fender, Orange, Ampeg, Slash), is there an opportunity to participate in the group buy and be allowed to chose from the AmpliTude Custom Shop if we want to build out our rig with additional stomps, racks, mics, etc.? Maybe 7 (or 8?) of the same equal or lessor value of custom shop gear?

It would certainly increase the participation! What do you think? Thanks, Rick

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:18 am

cooljazz58 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:39 am
Peter,

This is an amazing pick & mix group buy, thank you. Question, for those of us that have most of the Amplitude software already (Amplitude 4, Hendrix, Fender, Orange, Ampeg, Slash), is there an opportunity to participate in the group buy and be allowed to chose from the AmpliTude Custom Shop if we want to build out our rig with additional stomps, racks, mics, etc.? Maybe 7 (or 8?) of the same equal or lessor value of custom shop gear?

It would certainly increase the participation! What do you think? Thanks, Rick
Unfortunately we aren't able to allow substitutions in this group buy. I will definitely relay suggestions like this (and about other hardware and software mentioned as being desirable in a group buy) to the team for future promotions.

cooljazz58
KVRist
160 posts since 17 Jun, 2004 from Chicago, IL

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:37 am

Peter,

Thanks for your quick response. Understanding, logistically, it would hard to alter your group buy at this time, it's unfortunate especially considering a new goal of 3,000 is being considered and side lining a significant portion of your current users that are ready to jump in and be part of this awesome group buy. Any flexibility???

telecode
KVRian
1026 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:52 am

Make it 3000. I have a feeling it will hit 3k given 8 more days to go.
Just a keep on a goin' a forward, without a single ounce of fear

sureno
KVRian
988 posts since 4 May, 2008 from West London Depot

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:37 pm

1 more needed as of last check to hit 2000

ralfrobert
KVRist

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 pm

Joke, isn't it?

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:04 pm

ralfrobert wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 pm
Joke, isn't it?
I'm afraid it is one that went clear over my head if so. Care to elaborate?

If it is about requesting more products be added, I do understand where people are coming from but also hope they understand that's logistically and generally not something that we could implement smoothly into this steam train as it powers down the tracks. If it is about the group buy in general, I'll just be sad but lay it on me :)

ralfrobert
KVRist

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:14 pm

The counter is a bit strange implementation-wise, as it does not show the total amounts sometimes. Long ago, I did web programming myself, so I know things are not that easy and may have several reasons. I just had to laugh when it showed 1999. In the end, a group buy can be a bit of fun as well as a good bargain for the customers ... and an opportunity for you to extend your customer base. Good marketing instrument, I think.

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:27 pm

ralfrobert wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:14 pm
The counter is a bit strange implementation-wise, as it does not show the total amounts sometimes. Long ago, I did web programming myself, so I know things are not that easy and may have several reasons. I just had to laugh when it showed 1999. In the end, a group buy can be a bit of fun as well as a good bargain for the customers ... and an opportunity for you to extend your customer base. Good marketing instrument, I think.
It is accurate, it doesn't update real-time though. So we're actually probably already there and it will tick up during the next update. The "count up" effect is just cosmetic but the end number of 1999 is currently accurate.

ralfrobert
KVRist

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:38 pm

It stops on several of my clients. See screenshot.
Screenshot_20190823-233429_Samsung_Internet.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

telecode
KVRian
1026 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:42 pm

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:04 pm
ralfrobert wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 pm
Joke, isn't it?
I'm afraid it is one that went clear over my head if so. Care to elaborate?

If it is about requesting more products be added, I do understand where people are coming from but also hope they understand that's logistically and generally not something that we could implement smoothly into this steam train as it powers down the tracks. If it is about the group buy in general, I'll just be sad but lay it on me :)
Just make it 3000 papi!! Nail the other guitar amp sim competition back where they belong. 😃
Just a keep on a goin' a forward, without a single ounce of fear

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:08 pm

ralfrobert wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:38 pm
It stops on several of my clients. See screenshot.
Sorry to see that. I've been checking on several machines and several browsers on each and have not experienced this. I'll relay that you've reported an issue with this to the web team.

Looks like we will be enjoying 8 for the price of 1 this weekend. Good on ya!

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:09 pm

telecode wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:42 pm
Just make it 3000 papi!! Nail the other guitar amp sim competition back where they belong. 😃
I'll see what I can do. Probably won't know anything until Monday (except that we'll be at 8 for the price of 1 and pumping along there!).

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”