Voltage Nucleus freebie

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

exmatproton wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:22 am Good :tu:
BTW exmat thanks to you and everyone else here at KVR who tried to lend a helping hand. I have had the experience that those that frequent these forums are at times more helpful than some devs. It's a pleasant surprise to find that's the exception not the rule.

Karma_tba wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:17 am
Karma_tba wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:35 am
exmatproton wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:46 pm the daw should be able to 'phone home'. I installed it today and had 0 issues regarding registering and downloading modules
I saw one other person in this forum with the same problem....but they tried again and was successful. I have tried numerous times over a two day period...no joy! The 24th is my B-Day was hoping for a modular present..oh well.
Update!!! Dan Goldstein of customer support responded at the speed of light with the solution to my problem. It was an Open GL issue. He sent me clear and concise instructions how to remedy the situation and I was up and running immediately. I can't give enough credit to Dan and to Cherry Audio for having such an excellent support team. They have earned my loyalty. Lord knows Customer Service can be lacking in this industry, not so at Cherry Audio. Thanks Dan!!!
Cool. Have a happy birthday karma :)

Return to “Instruments”