sadà\exposadà - Death's Echoes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TRY OUT

made in ableton live 10 suite

all instruments and effects programmed/patched, patterns, sample, mix by sadà

operator device
analog device
voltage modular
sem v2
voice sample through unfiltered audio byome

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada/deaths-echoes

Interesting. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:56 pm Interesting. :)
thanks!!

Definitely interesting. I'd almost have liked some "drums", by which I mean something just a bit more percussive than the noise sweeps (which are cool btw).

sjm wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:09 am Definitely interesting. I'd almost have liked some "drums", by which I mean something just a bit more percussive than the noise sweeps (which are cool btw).
thanks! there are no "real" drums, the rythmic track is the operator device... programmed myself, i must always mentioned that... the low end of the spectrum is almost non existent...

the rythmic track is what i most doubtful about, in the sense, it has a percussive feel, i like it this, i wonder if i took the low end notes to another track and use a subgenerator or something like that, or another effect you have more to grab.

but on the other side, why always typical drums.. if it works this way.

but i know the feeling, perhaps it is somewhat different, and your ears expectations (with your i mean mine and others..)....

there is a version where the rythmic loop is mixed harder, it sometimes masked, unwanted masked. i like masking, strangely enough, for the dynamic feeling sometimes, but not always.

it can be little tweaks and this is it. or i go in to EQ, other effects, not to destroy this version, but to make accents, or whatever, haha.

thank you for your reaction!

EDIT: i see now you know my music, and i know yours. so you are familiar the way how i make things. i have a style, but all the tracks are very different. this is again another step within my style. not that this will be thé path... i will make very different tracks, most of times; other sounds, other goals, other ecosystem (i make in ableton live 10 suite other music then in maschine or in cubase).

WasteLand wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:57 am
sjm wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:09 am Definitely interesting. I'd almost have liked some "drums", by which I mean something just a bit more percussive than the noise sweeps (which are cool btw).
thanks! there are no "real" drums, the rythmic track is the operator device... programmed myself, i must always mentioned that... the low end of the spectrum is almost non existent...

the rythmic track is what i most doubtful about, in the sense, it has a percussive feel, i like it this, i wonder if i took the low end notes to another track and use a subgenerator or something like that, or another effect you have more to grab.

but on the other side, why always typical drums.. if it works this way.
I wasn't thinking typical drums (hence the quotes). I was thinking more of banging some junk metal or something similar, would go well with the relatively industrial sound. Not saying it needs it; but that I might do that if it were my track.

Listening again, I think it's because the "drums" are just a little "washy" and I'd like a bit more attack about mid-way through. Definitely like what you've already got though!

Return to “Music Cafe”