Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 7x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
cclarry
KVRian
1187 posts since 9 Sep, 2012 from Fort Wayne, IN

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:12 pm

Ok, as of this posting, at 7:11 PM it STILL needs ONE?
How is it NOT possible that we have already reached
that goal? SERIOUSLY!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

citidela
KVRist
121 posts since 13 Aug, 2015

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 7x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:19 am

cclarry wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:12 pm
Ok, as of this posting, at 7:11 PM it STILL needs ONE?
How is it NOT possible that we have already reached
that goal? SERIOUSLY!
Done :D

telecode
KVRian
1012 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 7x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:54 am

Is there a way to demo the fender 2 collection and mesa boogie collection? I only see the AT 4 CS free one I can try out.
Just a keep on a goin' a forward, without a single ounce of fear

citidela
KVRist

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:40 am

telecode wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:54 am
Is there a way to demo the fender 2 collection and mesa boogie collection? I only see the AT 4 CS free one I can try out.
You can do it trough Custom Shop, but you have to chose each item of the bundle one by one. I did it with the leslie and worked like charm.

telecode
KVRian

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:46 am

citidela wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:40 am
telecode wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:54 am
You can do it trough Custom Shop, but you have to chose each item of the bundle one by one. I did it with the leslie and worked like charm.
i see it now. from within the shop section. i will try it.

sonicpowa
KVRian
1153 posts since 3 Jul, 2009

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:09 pm

The counter on the website gives me different numbers when I hit the update button. Participants are between 1186 and 2137, free products 5 - 7, days left 2 - 7... Weird!
Yeah I know; the solution is to stop hitting that button lol..

telecode
KVRian

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:01 pm

sonicpowa wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:09 pm
The counter on the website gives me different numbers when I hit the update button. Participants are between 1186 and 2137, free products 5 - 7, days left 2 - 7... Weird!
Yeah I know; the solution is to stop hitting that button lol..
Probably bad cache. Its 2178 on my end .

I am pretty sure it will hit 3000 by mid week.

Hewitt Huntwork
KVRian
1176 posts since 2 Jun, 2003

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:48 pm

My 2005 Presonus Firebox happened to need replacing just now, so I got the AXE I/O and it sounds killer. Greatly looking forward to the group buy rewards and adding the Zvex pedals. :)

But I can't see where to download my Ableton Live Lite. Any suggestions?

EDIT - n/m, they sent it by email. :)
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 678 reviews each day!

benjamind
KVRian
1127 posts since 4 Aug, 2004 from Ain't tellin' ya...

Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:25 am

So, I have a couple of questions.

If I buy ARC System 2.5 at the IK online store right now, what would I need to do in order to receive the free products?

I am in Australia and obviously the microphone would need to be sent to Australia. No problem there...but would I need to wait for the microphone before I could register the product? Is it possible to register without actually having the microphone?

Is it necessary to actually install ARC System 2.5 on my PC in order to register? Is there any other possible way to register if hypothetically, my PC crashed and was not working?
Little Black Dog - 2008-Present

citidela
KVRist

Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:17 am

benjamind wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:25 am
So, I have a couple of questions.
I recommend you also send this questions trough the support mail, they usually answer within the day :D

ralfrobert
KVRist
157 posts since 24 Jul, 2017

Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:24 am

We are doing well. More than 2300 already.

an-electric-heart
KVRAF
1875 posts since 13 Jun, 2008 from Napier,New Zealand

Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:34 am

I've got a general Amplitube question; There's no special upgrade price from Amplitube 4 to Amplitude MAX, is that correct? Even if you have Amplitube 4, Amplitube MAX is still no cheaper the $300 crossgrade price?

telecode
KVRian

Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:41 am

an-electric-heart wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:34 am
I've got a general Amplitube question; There's no special upgrade price from Amplitube 4 to Amplitude MAX, is that correct? Even if you have Amplitube 4, Amplitube MAX is still no cheaper the $300 crossgrade price?
Whatever is included on the mix and match page is what is on the deal . Max is not included.

telecode
KVRian

Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:42 am

ralfrobert wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:24 am
We are doing well. More than 2300 already.
2350 and 6 more days to go. It's going up by about 100 per day.

an-electric-heart
KVRAF
1875 posts since 13 Jun, 2008 from Napier,New Zealand

Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:51 am

telecode wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:41 am
an-electric-heart wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:34 am
Whatever is included on the mix and match page is what is on the deal . Max is not included.
Eh? Yeah... I get that. I'm asking "If I get Amplitube 4, does an upgrade path to MAX for say $150 (stab in the dark) become available". It's a general question not related to the group buy... will it is kind of, because if so I'd just get MAX at a later date, and not choose Orange and Mesa as free products, because they're included in MAX. :shrug:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”