Good audio software/plugins and other software/plugins

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The reason i am here is to find some good audio plugins for my new pc (With Windows 10).If you have other good software/plugins to recommend, I will be very grateful.

The only plugin you will ever need is this one:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=204964

Reefius wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:23 am The only plugin you will ever need is this one:
:lol: You're mean :x

Now seriously, can you give more details, like what is your experience, what DAW/host you will be using, what kind of music do you want to produce/record, etc.

Usually (some) modern DAWs come with very good collections of plug-ins, and you may very well just work with those to start with.
Fernando (FMR)

Reefius wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:23 am The only plugin you will ever need is this one:
Thank you.

As far as plugins are concerned, you will not go wrong with Tokyo Dawn stuff. Klanghelm, too. Melda free pack if you can cope with the interfaces.

Take Synthmaster stuff as a synth that can do a lot for a small amount of money.

If you need a DAW go with Reaper first and trial if. Also look at free Cakewalk or Tracktion. If you are new to computer music, the tutorial videos for Reaper are a treasure trove.

Finally, keep in mind you can also start with free stuff and invest in good headphones 🎧, audio interface or monitors.

Did I say anything wrong.

Just get them all. Then you'll be busy for a lifetime, and beyond.

Echoboy by soundtoys is a plugin I really can't recommend enough. Since I got it years ago, not a song goes by where I'm not using it at least a little.

zoolake wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:40 pm Echoboy by soundtoys is a plugin I really can't recommend enough. Since I got it years ago, not a song goes by where I'm not using it at least a little.
Thank you.

Agree 100% on the Melda plugins. They are great..but the interfaces are huge and the layouts can be confusing. Sometimes dumbed down can be a benefit.

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”