happy guitar month

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi:

Forgotten wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:46 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:31 pm i hope they put more effort in to bassoon month. or im moving to gearslags.
I’m looking forward to using all the spit valve comments for the out of context thread
im looking forward to Ikm releasing "shatners bassoon" ;)

vurt wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:49 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:31 pm i hope they put more effort in to bassoon month. or im moving to gearslags.
I’m looking forward to using all the spit valve comments for the out of context thread

Pervert!
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:51 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Pervert!
that is your dirty mind.
the shatners bassoon is the part of the brain that is fried by the totally made up drug "cake".
those poor kiddies, one taste of cake and rheyre shitting their own eyeballs out :(

oh i see we are not bothering this year? :cry:

vurt wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:56 pm oh i see we are not bothering this year? :cry:
:hug: Happy guitar month vurt :wink:

yay :party:

you too :)

This is from the internet but my guitar is just like this one. It's a Stagg Ovation copy.

nice!

this one is mine, if you look closely, you will see its stood on "guitar for dummies" (ive played for over 30 years :lol: )
20200805_180737.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

and pikachu.

vurt wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:09 pm this one is mine, if you look closely, you will see its stood on "guitar for dummies" (ive played for over 30 years :lol: )
20200805_180737.jpg
Is that a real Ovation or a copy? It's a beautiful colour.

tanglewood odyssey :)

This year a month will be dedicated to sad guitar.

lets get prepared this year!!! :party:

cptgone, youre on bunting!

Return to “Guitars”