Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So the download was available for a minute and now is not? C'mon, if the horse is out of the stable just let it out.

not there yet...video gets me excited though!

There are people out there that have it and indicate that they downloaded it through the installer utility. I guess I'm just irritated that I drove to my studio to have a look and arrived to find that it isn't there to see. I'm starting to see everyone's point about PA. UA -- please go solo, this is silly. The amount of time that we've been wasting waiting for updates and things like this is very frustrating.

The fact that the page is up on PA's site, says that the software is available on it, and it is not alone is a source of real frustration.

Patience Grasshopper ...

:ud:

Noumena wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:34 pm UA -- please go solo, this is silly. The amount of time that we've been wasting waiting for updates and things like this is very frustrating.
I agree about updates especially...still waiting for BYOME and TRIAD getting out of beta and work like they should. But (as EA said to DICE) LION should be released first!

Hasn't the page been up for at least a month? I think PA just can't be arsed to change it from their stock "try for free!" template
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

I'd pray that UA removes themselves completely from PA. A scammy and draconian company that seems to do nothing right. UA deserves better. I'm also waiting for that update to BYOME...

exmatproton wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:51 pm
Noumena wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:34 pm UA -- please go solo, this is silly. The amount of time that we've been wasting waiting for updates and things like this is very frustrating.
I agree about updates especially...still waiting for BYOME and TRIAD getting out of beta and work like they should. But (as EA said to DICE) LION should be released first!
Totally agree, go solo and leave those tools at PA, you have a big enough fan base.

Yes, would be nice if Byome would work correctly. Bringing out new stuff and leaving bugs for months snd years .... not sure, as a customer I definitely do not appreciate that ...

i can't wait to try sunder out with the Reason Rack VST tho...

steff3 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:11 am Yes, would be nice if Byome would work correctly. Bringing out new stuff and leaving bugs for months snd years .... not sure, as a customer I definitely do not appreciate that ...
Have you tried the public beta in the BYOME thread? It's significantly more stable.

Let's see what the pricing will be on this beauty (it sounds ridiculously good). Got my €50 voucher ready, but I doubt any intro/heavy hitter discounts combined with it will bring the price down to a manageable level. It's quite clear the full focus is on adding value to the subscription models and that owning the plugin licenses are an afterthought nowadays. :(

Amram wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:35 pmhttps://youtu.be/KJqA8W2TuPc
So, is it me or it's not really as impressive as I was expecting? It sounds like a lot of other things processed through Byome / Triad (not a criticism, just an observation!). I'll definitely try the demo, but as of now it'll have to be at a really good price - considering I own lots of UA stuff - for me to consider it.

Looks like the only synth this year so far to make me drop my jaw was Phaseplant. I was also stunned by Massive X, but for completely different reasons ;)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

thelizard wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:30 am
steff3 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:11 am Yes, would be nice if Byome would work correctly. Bringing out new stuff and leaving bugs for months snd years .... not sure, as a customer I definitely do not appreciate that ...
Have you tried the public beta in the BYOME thread? It's significantly more stable.
It's been months already you posting the beta links. Why isn't it live yet? I can't be bothered tracking down links in forum posts...
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Very keen to check this out.

Return to “Instruments”