vurt-the summoning[more sonic sorcery](single run through){elctronic/elecroakoustic/noise/ambient/bla bla?etc...}

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just as i suspected ; robot noises :)
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:04 pm Just as i suspected ; sexy robot noises :)
ftfy :hihi:

Someone said your last piece sounded like R2-D2’s ass falling out...this sounds like what R2-D2 might hear while under anesthetic while they put his ass back in...

It started distant and trippy, but it made me think of something being constructed as it progressed.

How did you get in there?
... a wonderful wondrous timestretched edit of a field recording taken in one of Philip K. Dick's Autofacs.

Regards,
tl.

Forgotten wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:26 pm Someone said your last piece sounded like R2-D2’s ass falling out...this sounds like what R2-D2 might hear while under anesthetic while they put his ass back in...

It started distant and trippy, but it made me think of something being constructed as it progressed.
its actually the same samples as the other one. this is just a single take though, so not as chaotic. experimental crow asked about single takes and i said id throw something up :)
probably clear the samples now and move on :ud:

thanks for listening. :)

tl wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:39 pm How did you get in there?
... a wonderful wondrous timestretched edit of a field recording taken in one of Philip K. Dick's Autofacs.

Regards,
tl.
that's quite a cool review 8)
thanks muchly :D

Forgotten wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:26 pm Someone said your last piece sounded like R2-D2’s ass falling out...this sounds like what R2-D2 might hear while under anesthetic while they put his ass back in...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my days. I absolutely nearly pi@*ed myself reading that. Yeah verrrry trippy. So trippy I was getting flashbacks from taking mushrooms when I was 15 :scared: My sig says it all...
Good work though! :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

jethrobull wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:55 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my days. I absolutely nearly pi@*ed myself reading that. Yeah verrrry trippy. So trippy I was getting flashbacks from taking mushrooms when I was 15 :scared: My sig says it all...
Good work though! :tu:
:D just as i planned :hihi:
gotta do my best to live up to your sig.
cheers for listening 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”