The Betrayal of Judas

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

The clipping on this is even worse than your last piece. Guess you weren't bothered to look into mastering, then :shrug:

I actually used ozone 8 to master it, must have done something wrong then. Seems the problem only occures with the synthmaster one vst.

How can I fix it?

Mozex wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:26 pm I actually used ozone 8 to master it, must have done something wrong then. Seems the problem only occures with the synthmaster one vst.
I think that the problem is that you can't really hear it when it's happening, otherwise you'd identify that something needs fixing.

There is nothing wrong with either Ozone or Synthmaster. I think you need to go back to basics, and look into gain-staging, as no doubt you've got tracks running way too hot, before you even get to the master.

Don't rush these earlier steps, or you'll be left with something that can't very easily be fixed.

I think I know what I did wrong, I will try to fix it

Mozex wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:26 pm How can I fix it?
Tried to play it but you have taken it down.

If it's the same as the last piece I listened to the fix is easy - don't mix everything into the red.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:42 pm
Mozex wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:26 pm How can I fix it?
don't mix everything into the red.
Yeah! It's all about the initial mix. The mastering is just the icing on the cake :tu:

Okay thank you for the information

New version is uploaded, please let me know if it is better...

Are you sure it's not the same mix? :scared:

lol ok no I did what you said and brought the volume of all instruments down.

Mozex wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:11 pm lol ok no I did what you said and brought the volume of all instruments down.
I think you really need to go back to zero, and spend some time learning mixing techniques and training your ears.

I am just gonna use masteringbox again when I have the money, never ran into any problems back then

I also need a new headphone, maybe that is the problem, its taped togheter and maybe thats why I do not hear things go wrong... I deleted all my songs and will make new ones and see if the problem is still there. Thank you all for the information

Return to “Music Cafe”