September Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
6095 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:32 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:30 am
the proper ones are a right of passage, yes they taste awful, but once you've struggled for 3 days with no tin opener ever being made to work on their tins, then you eat the bloody thing whether you're gonna throw up after each bite or not.
What are you on about you Southern shithouse?

User avatar
el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF
13508 posts since 24 May, 2009 from A galaxy, far far away

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:35 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:28 am
oh yeah, i forgot you dont eat meat.
they do a chicken and leek one too, you could pick the chicken out :shrug:
Even if i did eat meat, that shit's off the menu :scared:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
50348 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:36 am

donkey tugger wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:32 am
vurt wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:30 am
the proper ones are a right of passage, yes they taste awful, but once you've struggled for 3 days with no tin opener ever being made to work on their tins, then you eat the bloody thing whether you're gonna throw up after each bite or not.
What are you on about you Southern shithouse?
fray bentos pie tins. many a man has lost fingers there in :)

not made to enjoy, made to test your mettle.

User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
6095 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:41 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:36 am
donkey tugger wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:32 am
vurt wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:30 am
the proper ones are a right of passage, yes they taste awful, but once you've struggled for 3 days with no tin opener ever being made to work on their tins, then you eat the bloody thing whether you're gonna throw up after each bite or not.
What are you on about you Southern shithouse?
fray bentos pie tins. many a man has lost fingers there in :)

not made to enjoy, made to test your mettle.
Someone at my work told me a story about one of her friends getting pissed and putting one of them in the oven without cutting the lid off. Apparently blew half the kitchen up.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
50348 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:42 am

:lol:
legend! :hail:

AnX
KVRAF
5250 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:52 am

donkey tugger wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:41 am
vurt wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:36 am
donkey tugger wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:32 am
vurt wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:30 am
the proper ones are a right of passage, yes they taste awful, but once you've struggled for 3 days with no tin opener ever being made to work on their tins, then you eat the bloody thing whether you're gonna throw up after each bite or not.
What are you on about you Southern shithouse?
fray bentos pie tins. many a man has lost fingers there in :)

not made to enjoy, made to test your mettle.
Someone at my work told me a story about one of her friends getting pissed and putting one of them in the oven without cutting the lid off. Apparently blew half the kitchen up.

that'll teach em.... now, corned beef :love:

(has to be straight outta tha fridge tho)

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
50348 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:54 am

good for carp?


(used to use spam, i guess corned beef might fall apart too easy?)

User avatar
folderol
KVRAF
4819 posts since 5 Aug, 2006 from UK - Here!

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:58 am

There is just a thin sliver of a possibility I might be able to get involved this month - so be warned. This could be a rough ride. I'm not even sure if I can still start the steam engine :help:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was)

User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
6095 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:41 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:19 am

not like donks going all southern with the blur last month (even if blur where better than oasis).
Back vaguely on the topic in question. Now I've ripped off the Essex wankohs, it's time to go full on poor man's beetles Oasis, our kid. Just trying to grow my eyebrows long enough to knit them together...

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
50348 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:44 am

dont forget to punch your brother a few times here n there for true authenticity.

User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
6095 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:55 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:44 am
dont forget to punch your brother a few times here n there for true authenticity.
Not got one, but my sister can be a bit annoying at times, may as well... :hihi:

AnX
KVRAF
5250 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:01 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:54 am
good for carp?


(used to use spam, i guess corned beef might fall apart too easy?)
correct, luncheon meat for fish, corned dickie for me

User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
6095 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:23 pm

DrApostropheX wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:46 pm
Uh, no prizes. It's something even better!
Is it a year's supply of houmous?

Hellfog
KVRian
604 posts since 1 Jan, 2009

Re: September Contest: Gossip

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:07 pm

donkey tugger wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:23 pm
DrApostropheX wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:46 pm
Uh, no prizes. It's something even better!
Is it a year's supply of houmous?
yes and lingonberry jam

Return to β€œMusic Cafe”