Polysix Type Bass

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

can something similar be made in Europa ?
or any reason synths I don't have polysix cheers

Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

It seems he knows about the Korg plugins, but wants to use Europa instead. So, it might be more of a sound design topic. I am sure Europa can make very similar sounds, it is basically overkill for Polysix sounds. Sure, the sound character is different, but with some skill you can get very close.

e-crooner wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:17 pm It seems he knows about the Korg plugins, but wants to use Europa instead. So, it might be more of a sound design topic. I am sure Europa can make very similar sounds, it is basically overkill for Polysix sounds. Sure, the sound character is different, but with some skill you can get very close.
Yeah thanks man u got me

Actually that could be easy to follow maybe that could
Fit europa ill try later cheers

NAh its too different

What max price would you put in the synth you're looking for ?

Here are other Reason synths I can suggest for excellent "korgish" or "moogish" bass lines (you want to focus on a Reason synth, don't you?) from the cheaper to the most expensive:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

It would be very helpful if you could specify what kind of bass you're after. The polysix, just like any other synth out there is capable of more than one specific bass sound...

The Polysix was a fairly simple synth. You might try something free like Charlatan before you waste any money on a commercial product.

chk071 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:41 pm It would be very helpful if you could specify what kind of bass you're after. The polysix, just like any other synth out there is capable of more than one specific bass sound...
The Polysix plugin is well known for a specific bass preset called Fat Line Bass. It's usually what people are referring to when they say "the Polysix bass".

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sounds anything but fat to me.
Here are the settings you can replicate on other synths:
https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/ ... xowmj9.png

Return to “Instruments”