Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 10x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
an-electric-heart
KVRAF
1904 posts since 13 Jun, 2008 from Napier,New Zealand

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:35 pm

studjo wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:13 pm
So, what do you guys recommend in the 99$ price range? I have clipper, tapes, master match, one, saturator x?
My favorite thing in the whole of T-Racks is the Fairchild, and the Pultec is good too, I know they're the oldest, but that doesn't mean they're not good.

LoveEnigma18
KVRian
982 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 7x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:15 pm

I think title needs editing (9 x 1), might help to increase the count faster. ;)

ralfrobert
KVRist
226 posts since 24 Jul, 2017

Re: Pick & Mix Group Buy [Now 7x1!] - IK's biggest group buy ever - AmpliTube, T-RackS (AXE I/O & iRig Stomp I/O qualify

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Still more than 1000 to go. Come on ladies and gentlemen.

Any discounts soon? Uncle E?

telecode
KVRian
1122 posts since 24 Mar, 2015 from Toronto, Canada

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:22 pm

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:15 pm
I think title needs editing (9 x 1), might help to increase the count faster. ;)
Yup. Update the title Pete. I think it'll hit 6k
Just a keep on a goin' a forward, without a single ounce of fear

surferman
KVRist
317 posts since 27 Mar, 2008

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:15 pm

Add one more in a few days. Bought the ARC system, will register once it gets here.
Surfing, skateboarding, Music Making Man and tech fool.
New Album! KnowledgeBass

samsam
KVRAF
2789 posts since 9 Dec, 2008

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:56 pm

Quick question : can I delete the TRacks stuff I don't own but which shows up as available in Logic? Bit annoying to see such a long list of demos when attempting to choose a plugin.

Ta.

an-electric-heart
KVRAF
1904 posts since 13 Jun, 2008 from Napier,New Zealand

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:14 pm

samsam wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:56 pm
Quick question : can I delete the TRacks stuff I don't own but which shows up as available in Logic? Bit annoying to see such a long list of demos when attempting to choose a plugin.

Ta.
Just delete the dll. files in your vst folders.

samsam
KVRAF
2789 posts since 9 Dec, 2008

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Thanks.

Ok, deleted the VSTs/AUs (Mac) , much better in the DAW now, actually more likely to use my IK stuff.

DarkStar
KVRAF
9240 posts since 2 Sep, 2003 from Surrey, UK

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:38 am

^^^^
Remember that they will be back when you install the next T-RackS release(s).
DarkStar
Interesting, if true ...

MountainKing
KVRian
1059 posts since 9 Jul, 2006 from Germany

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:45 am

I still can't believe that IKM doesn't seem to be able to provide a decent installer in which you could check and uncheck items you'd like to install or you don't. That's the worst part of their business. Top products but worst installer (and authorizer) ever seen.

Unbelievable.
"Fiat currencies have underlying value because men with guns say they do." (Paul Krugman)
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

ralfrobert
KVRist
226 posts since 24 Jul, 2017

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:54 am

MountainKing wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:45 am
I still can't believe that IKM doesn't seem to be able to provide a decent installer in which you could check and uncheck items you'd like to install or you don't. That's the worst part of their business. Top products but worst installer (and authorizer) ever seen.

Unbelievable.
They do not want to because you run into situations where you miss a certain plug-in and have the chance to immediately buy it. So it is intended that buying and working experience are mixed. This is really annoying. Right.

leokrechmer
KVRist
30 posts since 6 Sep, 2018

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:52 am

samsam wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:42 pm
Thanks.

Ok, deleted the VSTs/AUs (Mac) , much better in the DAW now, actually more likely to use my IK stuff.
Actually if they are still in your recycle bin - better recover them and just archive, because if you will buy something, you will need to download the whole installer again...

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
6670 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:13 am

959 to go, with 14 days remaining. The pace of the Pick & Mix Group Buy has actually picked up, and the daily average to hit the final tier is below 70 now. Keep up the push and get to 11x1!
NEW: AmpliTube Brian May
Follow IK on Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.
What you got just ain't interesting (or true).

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:17 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:15 pm
It is 10x1 :) Changed. But to really hit the goals the group buy needs to be shared outside of KVR/this thread. Though it does seem like that is happening with the current momentum - we just have to keep that up to get there.

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:20 am

ralfrobert wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:54 am
MountainKing wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:45 am

Unbelievable.
They do not want to because you run into situations where you miss a certain plug-in and have the chance to immediately buy it. So it is intended that buying and working experience are mixed. This is really annoying. Right.
It allows for easy demoing and offline authorization. Similar to UAD who also install theirs, if your DAW doesn't offer a way to manage plugins directly, you can move the DLLs if you do not want to see them in your DAW's list of plugins.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”