Alternatives to controllers like Line6 FBV Express MKII?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Folks!
I tried to search the forum first, but didn't find anything. These things as well as the Behringer and Roland has been around for almost a decade now. I want the exact same configuration, the 4 button and a wah/vol/expression. Not any more.

However, I wonder if there's any other more generic that has real MIDI out ports in the back as well as USB or the other? It seems that Line6 has had their aim at their own products, but I wonder if there's another one, that can be used in a number of different applications, and connect to midi in into any interface, and control ANY software in the same manner.

Those huge ones, like Rolands, and Behringer has been around for ages, but those are too big and too bulky. The Line6 has only USB and their own RJ-45 contact plug for controlling their own amps.

I think Native Instruments used to hade a controller to their own first version of Guitar Rig but had proprietary "expression" send signal, that ugly buzz that was heard if you connected it to the wrong place. Those hasn't been replaced. Note that I don't want any soundcard interface going along with it. Just a controller. In the price vincinity of Line6 FBV Express MKII.

I e any alternatives to this:

Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

The Guitar rig controllers are Not supported any more.
my music:
soundcloud.com/septimon-band
blend.io/septimon

The morningstar MC6 and the Source Audio Soleman both look very powerful/programmable and are quite compact.

1. must contain built in exp/ctrl/vol/wah pedal.
2. max 4 switches, but can accept 6 (bank up/down) but not any more please...

Septimon wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:55 am The Guitar rig controllers are Not supported any more.
Yeah I know, that's why I brought them up, in case of that someone should suggest them. Not interested at all, anyway, even if they were still around.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”