what about this pluck?

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Interested in creating the pluck from Annagramma - Phoenix, I do have Ableton (standard), sylenth, spire, serum and vps avenger.

Track is here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IwXzPdVnhw

pluck starts from the very beginning (its like a guitar?)

Relatively narrow pulse wave with a low pass filter modulated with a pluck style envelope.

Sounds like there might be a bit of pitch modulation using a similar kind of pluck envelope too.

Just wanted to post the same as tehlord. :tu:

I thought you were going to ask about the girl in the video. As for the pluck that's something definitely achievable in Spire with some tweaking using the advice Tehlord posted above.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

I am new to sounddesign, but I will give try if I can do this

Can you please give me more details?

https://screencast.com/t/WUxFRm89qk

I am not sure how to start, lol? I dont want to sound as a dick, but I am very beginner to sound design and when producing I mostly use presets already done.

Thanks in advance

I'll try to replicate the sound later in Spire, and then i'll post the patch here. I'm not very good in sound design either, but, the sound seems to be easy enough for my skills. :D

chk071 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:39 am I'll try to replicate the sound later in Spire, and then i'll post the patch here. I'm not very good in sound design either, but, the sound seems to be easy enough for my skills. :D

thanks, appreciated

Here it is, including a MIDI file of the melody. I would say, the sound is about 99% there, i had some problems replicating the reverb sounds, so, it doesn't sound quite as "cavern-ish", rather clean, and, the MIDI file is a bit wrong as well, but, it's enough for just playing around with it a bit, i guess. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

this sounds really close, thanks a lot it should work as my starting point, no need to be 100% the same :)

thanks again

Glad it works for you. :)

Return to “Sound Design”