Hrastprogrammer Tranzistow Surprise

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New Tranzistow version available on the Hrast page.
Thanks.
Best
YY

Yes, the problem from a few days ago has been fixed and the build restored to the latest engine ("Hexengine") again. EvilDragon tested and reported everything's OK.

With the latest build - those who donated can eliminate "donationware" messages by putting the following section into Tranzistow.ini:

[Hrastow]
ID=315714233
User=HrastProgrammer / Tranzistow - Donated

Those who didn't donate can do this as well because karma will catch up with them anyway ;)

Thank you Hrast :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Could someone help me understand where the Tranzistow.ini file is so I can modify it with the info Hrast sent me when I donated?

Tranzistow.ini is just a text file which should be created in the folder where those Tranzistow DLLs are located. Go to this folder, right-click, select New => Text Document, name it Tranzistow.ini, edit it with Notepad and then paste the above section into this file.

HrastProgrammer wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:38 am Tranzistow.ini is just a text file which should be created in the folder where those Tranzistow DLLs are located. Go to this folder, right-click, select New => Text Document, name it Tranzistow.ini, edit it with Notepad and then paste the above section into this file.
Thank you! I thought I had enough synths, but this one is just incredibly brilliant and fun.

Is there a chance, that Tranzistow will be available for Mac in the near future?

SamDi wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:13 pm Is there a chance, that Tranzistow will be available for Mac in the near future?
No.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Hm, it's a pity. :cry: Why not? Is HastProgrammer some kind of Mac-Hater?

SamDi wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:19 pm Hm, it's a pity. :cry: Why not? Is HastProgrammer some kind of Mac-Hater?
Perhaps, he doesn't need any mac and doesn't care :)
( I can't speak for him)
Best
YY

Hrast is a Windows and Linux user, hence he developed it for those platforms. Always remember this is first and foremost a plugin built for him and his own usage. Porting to Mac VST (and AU, because you can't just do one and not the other) would take time and he's not in this for the money.

SamDi wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:19 pm Hm, it's a pity. :cry: Why not? Is HastProgrammer some kind of Mac-Hater?
No hater. He only compiles for win and linux.

Seems, that I need to get back a Windows machine, just to be able to play around with those freeware VSTs and Image Line synths. :(

Indeed. Windows is the only OS you should use. :D

SamDi wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:27 pm Seems, that I need to get back a Windows machine, just to be able to play around with those freeware VSTs and Image Line synths. :(
Load Windows in a virtual machine. The paid ones get about 96% of the host power, The free Virtual box about 80% according to a test some time ago...

Return to “Instruments”