The quoted out of context thread

Classic threads from OT live on here...
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
12292 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:56 am

vurt wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:47 am
Screenshot_20190916-141107_upday.jpg
Maybe he went out for some window cleaner and got confused.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
Distorted Horizon
KVRAF
2636 posts since 17 Jan, 2017 from Planet of cats

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:00 am

vurt wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:24 am
oh. i see everyone is getting in vurt :cry:
i can take it :cry:

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
4362 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:07 am

checyr wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:58 am
I have got the large model couple days ago, and found that the pressure sensitivity is rather uneven.

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
24698 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:14 am

vurt wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:52 am
fingers and a bit of saturation.
It happens ...

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
24698 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:22 am

zeep wrote:
Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:16 pm
Let's see what pops up

User avatar
Unaspected
KVRian
991 posts since 4 May, 2012

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:25 am

vurt wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:56 am
Unaspected wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:50 am
:hihi:

Trains to Basildon, eh. Who knew.
never seen "fingered" in an actual headline before. have we gone that far now?
will trevor mcdonald have to read out "a man was caught ass banging his partner in the park today"? :o
I sure hope so. :hihi:

Though I found this: "Woman rode motorbike naked, got fingered in the street and punched a blind man"
https://metro.co.uk/2017/12/28/woman-ro ... n-7188798/

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
4362 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:29 am

Unaspected wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:25 am
Though I found this: "Woman rode motorbike naked, got fingered in the street and punched a blind man"
https://metro.co.uk/2017/12/28/woman-ro ... n-7188798/
Mrs Claus...well I suppose she’s got to find something to occupy her time with for the other 364 days of the year...

User avatar
McLilith
KVRAF
1988 posts since 7 Jul, 2003 from Huntington, WV

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:41 am

Unaspected wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:25 am
Though I found this: "Woman rode motorbike naked, got fingered in the street and punched a blind man"
https://metro.co.uk/2017/12/28/woman-ro ... n-7188798/
It seems she's also "addicted to inhaling butane gas". :o

By any chance, is there some sort of interdimensional portal between Woking and the state of Florida, here in the USA? This really sounds like one of our headlines from Florida! :hihi:
.
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
51799 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:58 am

Forgotten wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:29 am
Unaspected wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:25 am
Though I found this: "Woman rode motorbike naked, got fingered in the street and punched a blind man"
https://metro.co.uk/2017/12/28/woman-ro ... n-7188798/
Mrs Claus...well I suppose she’s got to find something to occupy her time with for the other 364 days of the year...
:lol: :lol: :cry: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Unaspected
KVRian
991 posts since 4 May, 2012

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:53 am

McLilith wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:41 am
Unaspected wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:25 am
Though I found this: "Woman rode motorbike naked, got fingered in the street and punched a blind man"
https://metro.co.uk/2017/12/28/woman-ro ... n-7188798/
It seems she's also "addicted to inhaling butane gas". :o

By any chance, is there some sort of interdimensional portal between Woking and the state of Florida, here in the USA? This really sounds like one of our headlines from Florida! :hihi:
.
It was the prime location for alien invasion in War of the Worlds... :scared:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
51799 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:25 am

Unaspected wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:21 am
could be a touch wetter.
more fingers?

User avatar
Unaspected
KVRian
991 posts since 4 May, 2012

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:32 am

vurt wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:25 am
Unaspected wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:21 am
could be a touch wetter.
more fingers?
Hehe. Sometimes nature provides the answer to a little extra force.

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
24698 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:46 am

BONES wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:53 pm
nobody asked you to agree with me, OK?
bless 'im :hug:

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
4362 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:54 am

mztk wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:38 am
ring particles coming off bra

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
24698 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:29 pm

topaz wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:54 am
that’s coming.

Return to “Off Topic Classics”