New interesting free synth 32/62bit Win/Mac

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lith

Jace-BeOS wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:45 am Why does everyone have to make such minimal GUIs? It’s hard to look at. It’s eloquent, but the readability shown in the screenshots (not just the text; the whole thing) makes me not want to even download it.
There is a black skin version aswell. The beige gui is nice but Its a bit hard to read the text, but im liking this synth more and more.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:16 pm
sinkmusic wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:14 pm Is the GUI resizeable (the text looks a bit small) ?
Its indeed a bit small. :neutral:
It's unreadably tiny in places ... even on the dark skin.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:02 am
Halonmusic wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:16 pm
sinkmusic wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:14 pm Is the GUI resizeable (the text looks a bit small) ?
Its indeed a bit small. :neutral:
It's unreadably tiny in places ... even on the dark skin.
It is indeed. You can resize the gui though by dragging the lower right corner. Unfortunally it doesnt remember the state you left it at.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:00 am
Jace-BeOS wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:45 am Why does everyone have to make such minimal GUIs? It’s hard to look at. It’s eloquent, but the readability shown in the screenshots (not just the text; the whole thing) makes me not want to even download it.
There is a black skin version aswell. The beige gui is nice but Its a bit hard to read the text, but im liking this synth more and more.
The dark skin is still hard on the eyes. The knobs literally disappear into the background, for example.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:10 am
Halonmusic wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:00 am
The dark skin is still hard on the eyes. The knobs literally disappear into the background, for example.
Yes i agree. Hopefully the developer will keep working on the skins, although they are ok.

I think it's mostly in the knobs. If you could swap things around and have the light BG with the dark knobs, or vice versa, I think it would be a lot better. As it is I am not even tempted to try it.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I have you on my ignore list. I do not read your posts. Stop quoting me, BONES.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

:hyper: Ooooooo nice looking synth! Can't wait to try it!

Jace-BeOS wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:20 am I have you on my ignore list. I do not read your posts. Stop quoting me, BONES.
:hihi:

The small text doesn't bother me.

Russell Grand wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:28 am The small text doesn't bother me.
It could be bigger or maybe i should invest in some glasses :D

:hihi:

I agree, but it could be bigger.

Halonmusic wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:05 am You can resize the gui though by dragging the lower right corner. Unfortunally it doesnt remember the state you left it at.
That's good to know. Thanks :)

Cool, two pages of the GUI talk ...How does it sound, anyway?

Can't test it now myself.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

:roll: :hihi: :D

I haven't downloaded and tried it out yet, but I'll try to do so soon and report back. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”