The quoted out of context thread

Classic threads from OT live on here...
User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
25640 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:49 am

:lol: :tu:
Hi-de-Hi!

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
56718 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:52 am

Forgotten wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 am
I can help think there’s been a recurring theme in today’s posts...
marmite!

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRAF
2312 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:23 am

Aloysius wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:39 am
Russell Grand wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:34 pm
I think it's good to have both in one's arse
:lol:
Hey now, you cut off half of the word. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
25674 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:31 am

Image

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
25640 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:46 am

Russell Grand wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:23 am
Aloysius wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:39 am
Russell Grand wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:34 pm
I think it's good to have both in one's arse
:lol:
Hey now, you cut off half of the word. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
:lol:
Hi-de-Hi!

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
7256 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:48 am

Russell Grand wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:23 am
Aloysius wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:39 am
Russell Grand wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:34 pm
I think it's good to have both in one's arse
:lol:
Hey now, you cut off half of the word. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
“-hole”?

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
25640 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:49 am

Russell Grand wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:28 am
it's easy to get it to sit at just the right level without being too in your face,
:o
Hi-de-Hi!

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
7256 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:22 pm

dark water wrote:let me walk right up and move around it / blow on it without flinching for about 20 minutes

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRAF
2312 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:24 pm

Forgotten wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:48 am
Russell Grand wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:23 am
Aloysius wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:39 am
Russell Grand wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:34 pm
I think it's good to have both in one's arse
:lol:
Hey now, you cut off half of the word. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
“-hole”?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRAF
2312 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Aloysius wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:49 am
Russell Grand wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:28 am
it's easy to get it to sit at just the right level without being too in your face,
:o
:hihi:
Man, I just can't catch a break today. :lol:

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
7256 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:37 am

Unaspected wrote:I'd eat anything vurt offers me if he covers it in secret sauce.
vurt wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:34 am
looking forward to plumbing it in

User avatar
Unaspected
KVRian
1168 posts since 4 May, 2012

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:53 am

Forgotten wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:37 am
Unaspected wrote:I'd eat anything vurt offers me if he covers it in secret sauce.
vurt wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:34 am
looking forward to plumbing it in
:hihi:

Genuinely loled there.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
56718 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:58 am

obviously im flattered and i have been wondering what kind of things i could offer on patreon for patrons.

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
7256 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:04 pm

reggie1979 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:56 am
a dude down at GC let me play his and I really liked it

User avatar
dionenoid
KVRian
542 posts since 3 Jan, 2019 from Holland

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:26 pm

Saffran wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:46 pm
Throw cameltoes at him!
More BPM please

Return to “Off Topic Classics”