Plugin bundles similar to Sound Toys?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

Are there any similar plugin bundles to Sound Toys?

Eventide Anthology XI is great. It's just a shame it retails at four times the cost of Sound Toys.

D16's Silverline bundle is good value, but wait until there's a sale. There have been a number of 50% or more sales recently. Last time I logged into Pluginboutique they had a 50% off as a 'reward' - each time you spend about £30 you get a 'reward token' which you can spend on things.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

• U-he Uhbik : Its u-he, nuff said. Pretty similar lineup of effect types to ST4.
  • Eventide Anthology quite a lot of plugins, and can be expensive. Cheap route is they do regular single-plugin sales, intro offers and occasional freebies, giving elegibility for an upgrade
  • Waves Gold a bit long in the tooth, but 'industry-standard' and a lot of plugins, and Waves do regular sales that can make it silly-cheap per plugin
  • Softube Volume 3 mostly modelled stuff, also includes some instruments one of which is a modular synth that can be used for effects processing
  • d16 Silverline Bundle : Good solid set of plugins, very nice distortion trio in there.
  • MeldaFXCreative Bundle : Frustrating UI for a lot of people, but very very flexible. Get their Free bundle first.
  • AIRCreative FX Plus a bit more bread-and-butter than ST, and quite overlooked, but can often be bought very cheap ($20 or something right now). Standard set of plugins found in ProTools plus some interesting others. Underrated IMO but dont ever buy AIR stuff full-price, as PluginBoutique will sell them very-silly-cheap at some point.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

There's also the Kilohearts bundle that covers a lot of bases but not any analog modelling, some interesting plugins in there though

dasen wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:50 pm Hey,

What's the context? Don't like the sound of their stuff, too expensive, fear of wood panels?
Always Read the Manual!

dasen wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:50 pm Are there any similar plugin bundles to Sound Toys?
No. Wait for the Black Friday sale.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

The Eventide bundle is the closest to Soundtoys bundle. These are mostly creative FX of the delay, modulation and pitch variety.

The Cableguys bundle is another alternative.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

PieBerger wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:17 pm
dasen wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:50 pm Hey,

What's the context? Don't like the sound of their stuff, too expensive, fear of wood panels?
You forgot the GUI that is not scaleable which makes the complete plugin (especially the rack) unusable if you have high resolution displays. I think this is the biggest bummer. I can live with wood panels

waves
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”