A few questions about Soundtoys

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I read somewhere that Soundtoys allows up to Six plugins to contribute to upgrading to the full Soundtoys 5 suite, Is that true.

Soundtoys 5 suite, Is It a lifetime license like FL Studio, or would you have to upgrade when Soundtoys 6 Is finally released.

Depends. I bought a licence for Soundtoys 4 from the sales forum here and managed to get a free upgrade to 5. Can't remember how long before 5 came out that I bought my licence though.

Bleulander wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:35 pm I read somewhere that Soundtoys allows up to Six plugins to contribute to upgrading to the full Soundtoys 5 suite, Is that true.
Looks like it, and that includes some of the 'little' versions they've given away for free. I have a 'multiple-plugin' upgrade path that will give me a price of $240 for the bundle against 6 of them, or $265 for 5.
Soundtoys 5 suite, Is It a lifetime license like FL Studio, or would you have to upgrade when Soundtoys 6 Is finally released.
No, you'd pay for an upgrade. Unless you buy within a grace period.
OFFICIAL free competition : If you' see martiu post 'why you mad homie' or similar after this post, you are a prizewinner, and a free reverb plugin is yours. PM martiu immediately, and ask for your prize. He'll give it to you, baby!

whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:44 pm
Bleulander wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:35 pm I read somewhere that Soundtoys allows up to Six plugins to contribute to upgrading to the full Soundtoys 5 suite, Is that true.
Looks like it, and that includes some of the 'little' versions they've given away for free. I have a 'multiple-plugin' upgrade path that will give me a price of $240 for the bundle against 6 of them, or $265 for 5.
No, you'd pay for an upgrade. Unless you buy within a grace period.
Thank you for the reply folk’s, It’s good that Soundtoys allows up to Six plugins to contribute to upgrade to Soundtoys 5 suite, thanks for the confirmation.

If It Is true about a potential period of grace to upgrade to Soundtoys 6 from Soundtoys 5, upon a future release...That will be very well received.

Return to “Effects”