Padshop Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I compose dark ambient/cinematic/soundscape and Padshop Pro filling an important area for me, providing a lot of atmosphere and variety of audio, even with a few 'hero' FX that make the track. The eLicenser has never been an issue for me (touch wood) so no complaints there. And at the price, it's a steal,

Note, however, I'm still getting miles out of my Wavestation VSTi, so it might just be a 'me' thing...!
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

melomood wrote: ↑Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:41 am It's a GX61 and the keys feel good.It just arrived today. It does what it said on the tin and I'm happy with it
I just finished doing the online reg dance so my copy of Padshop pro will be shipped. It's a basic model
but I'm used to using the Trigger Finger for knob twiddling & such so it's perfect for me
Hello. How do you find the Nektar GX61 midi controller . Which which DAW are you using it with? Was the template and integration easy and straightforward? I am looking at possibly upgrading MIDI controller from my old trusted Roland PC-200 to a USB powered one. FL Studio seems to have issues with older controllers on my system. I am looking at possible the Arturia Keylab or this one now. Was other VST so you regularly use and is integration fairly easy?
🌐 Spotify πŸ”΅ Soundcloud πŸŒ€ Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

I use Live w/a side of FL20. The GX61 doesn't have a lot of bells & whistles so it was dead easy to set up
If you're looking for assignable knobs/sliders & pads you'll need to go up a model or two. FL is one of the few hosts mentioned by name in the manual as far as recognizing the GX
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

melomood wrote: ↑Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:46 am I use Live w/a side of FL20. The GX61 doesn't have a lot of bells & whistles so it was dead easy to set up
If you're looking for assignable knobs/sliders & pads you'll need to go up a model or two. FL is one of the few hosts mentioned by name in the manual as far as recognizing the GX
Thanks. Yeah, I picked one up as well. Its pretty decent for the price point. Seems to work out of the box without much tweaking needed.

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Iva wrote: ↑Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:49 am Wait for padshop 2 this fall
IΒ΄ll keep an eye out for this, but IΒ΄ve got enough granular synths to keep me going until then!

Iva wrote: ↑Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:49 am Wait for padshop 2 this fall
Are you saying we should wait for it or are you saying that Padshop Pro 2 will be released this 2019 fall?

Such a tease!

I am sure there will be an upgrade deal of some sort.

For anyone who got the Nektar deal. How did you get your copy of PadShop ? I submitted and registered and it got processed. Are the sending via email serial code wise?

Next Cubase will be... how would I say... "very atmospheric" in all regards :wink:

nvmd

telecode wrote: ↑Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:22 am I am sure there will be an upgrade deal of some sort.

For anyone who got the Nektar deal. How did you get your copy of PadShop ? I submitted and registered and it got processed. Are the sending via email serial code wise?
Yes, it looks like they are doing it manually. They generate a sale with a PDF invoice, the serial number is in the PDF.

yellowmix wrote: ↑Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:53 am
telecode wrote: ↑Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:22 am I am sure there will be an upgrade deal of some sort.

Yes, it looks like they are doing it manually. They generate a sale with a PDF invoice, the serial number is in the PDF.
thanks. now i see it. i would have never know to look for the pdf on their site. downloaded and installed and activated. works well.

so is padshop pro what is considered a "rompler"?

telecode wrote: ↑Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:45 am so is padshop pro what is considered a "rompler"?
Not at all, you can throw your own samples at it and you should. In there is all the fun of it... Use the presets just as inspiration what it can do...

Tj Shredder wrote: ↑Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:39 am
telecode wrote: ↑Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:45 am so is padshop pro what is considered a "rompler"?
Not at all, you can throw your own samples at it and you should. In there is all the fun of it... Use the presets just as inspiration what it can do...
thanks.

Tj Shredder wrote: ↑Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:39 am
thanks.
telecode wrote: ↑Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:11 pm
melomood wrote: ↑Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:46 am I use Live w/a side of FL20. The GX61 doesn't have a lot of bells & whistles so it was dead easy to set up
Thanks. Yeah, I picked one up as well. Its pretty decent for the price point. Seems to work out of the box without much tweaking needed.
So for the GX61, the transport buttons seem to work out of box on Cubase. No need to import and tweak any midi assignmenets. the only thing i dont get is, are the transport buttons support to light up. when i turn it in, i see the lights go by and then it settles no just the lower row (octave, transpose) being lit.

Return to β€œInstruments”