Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
NatLife
KVRian
582 posts since 12 Jul, 2004

Post Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:12 pm

hi guys!
working with my new soundbank for digital Korg Krome synth, and found that it can sounds very similar in some ways to Moog Sub 37 for example or other Analog synths, very warm and smooth plus pretty bright in same things.
I showed just a one sound, just because it was my first Video trying, i will do much more videos with using sounds from my soundbank soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkDLh-vNkDc

update 16.11.2019:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ro-eBtWL0g&t=1s
Last edited by NatLife on Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

User avatar
gentleclockdivider
KVRAF
2381 posts since 22 Mar, 2009 from gent

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Not sure if serious or not :lol:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

User avatar
tehlord
KVRAF
7910 posts since 22 Sep, 2008 from Windsor. UK

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:59 pm

Image

AnX
KVRAF
5995 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:15 pm

wrong forum, should be in soundware, as this is basically an advert for your soundbank

User avatar
excuse me please
KVRist
305 posts since 10 Oct, 2018

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:39 pm

Nice sound. I have Roland and Yamaha. So I am missing a Korg ;)

NatLife
KVRian
582 posts since 12 Jul, 2004

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:32 am

AnX wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:15 pm
wrong forum, should be in soundware, as this is basically an advert for your soundbank
it's just a demo what Korg Krome can do, if you didnt watched it and didnt listened - then why talking :D When it will be the soundbank advert - i will post in the soundware.
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

NatLife
KVRian
582 posts since 12 Jul, 2004

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:35 am

excuse me please wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:39 pm
Nice sound. I have Roland and Yamaha. So I am missing a Korg ;)
i have no Roland and Yamaha, but i have a Roland's Bus Mixer, that have some really nice COSM effects, an together with Krome - it's just doing magic, adding famous Roland's warm to it :wink:
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
19229 posts since 7 Jan, 2009 from Croatia

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:40 am

Doesn't really sound like an analog monster IMHO. Without FX it's lifeless.

AnX
KVRAF
5995 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:06 am

NatLife wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:32 am
AnX wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:15 pm
wrong forum, should be in soundware, as this is basically an advert for your soundbank
it's just a demo what Korg Krome can do, if you didnt watched it and didnt listened - then why talking :D When it will be the soundbank advert - i will post in the soundware.
and when you do, you will be reported for cross posting/spam

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
25674 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:28 am

NatLife wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:12 pm
sounds very similar in some ways to Moog Sub 37
It really doesn't.

NatLife
KVRian
582 posts since 12 Jul, 2004

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:36 am

EvilDragon wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:40 am
Doesn't really sound like an analog monster IMHO. Without FX it's lifeless.
Everyone have own ears, do not will prove it to anyone, for me it sounds warm like analog. Fx's all internal, without it - it sounds same warm too imho.
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
56718 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:38 am

maybe your moog is broken?

NatLife
KVRian
582 posts since 12 Jul, 2004

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:39 am

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:28 am
NatLife wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:12 pm
sounds very similar in some ways to Moog Sub 37
It really doesn't.
i know the Sub 37 sounds - it's not 100% same, every synth have own character but this sound remind me a Stephan Bodzin sounds, that he created on Sub 37, if you can compare - i will send you this sound sampled.
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

NatLife
KVRian
582 posts since 12 Jul, 2004

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:44 am

AnX wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:06 am
NatLife wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:32 am
AnX wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:15 pm
wrong forum, should be in soundware, as this is basically an advert for your soundbank
it's just a demo what Korg Krome can do, if you didnt watched it and didnt listened - then why talking :D When it will be the soundbank advert - i will post in the soundware.
and when you do, you will be reported for cross posting/spam
right now i see the only one spamer - is you. I'm bored of your all time annoying and annoying, plz - leave the topic, i didnt asked your answer here, otherwise i will ask Ben to figure out who spamming.
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
19229 posts since 7 Jan, 2009 from Croatia

Re: Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:01 am

NatLife wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:36 am
Fx's all internal, without it - it sounds same warm too imho.
No, not really.

Now I love how Korg's sound, but this is just blatantly false. Korg's sound is bright and sparkly, it's not exactly what I would call warm and wooly like a Moog.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”