The Beginning (Indie Dance)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It sounds like a good dance tune. It’s kind of ruined by that loud synth that comes in. I don’t think it works.

Loved it until 0:56 (good mixing, good vibe). Sorry, I also think that the saw-synth is not the best sound choice for the song.

Thanks for your opinions ;)

mcanicos,
Thank you for the review! Now your song: Clairvoyance mix: I think it sounds good, though I agree with the others that the loud lead synth is a bit annoying at times (in both mixes). The song sounds danceable, which is good. Original mix: this mix seems to have more bass, which sounds different, but not necessarily better or worse.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:58 am mcanicos,
Thank you for the review! Now your song: Clairvoyance mix: I think it sounds good, though I agree with the others that the loud lead synth is a bit annoying at times (in both mixes). The song sounds danceable, which is good. Original mix: this mix seems to have more bass, which sounds different, but not necessarily better or worse.
Thanks aaron,Yes original mix have more bass,is inherent to this mix.
about lead, because they are tastes, sales do not think the same;)

Thanks again!Regards!

I think the saw synth is totally fine in the original version, in the remix it is mixed way too loud/in your face.

But overall I liked both versions. Really well done.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

I'm going completely the opposite way here (as I seem prone to do - but not deliberately):

I started with the new mix (page order) and was pretty meh on the musical side of the track until that lead comes in. It DOMINATES, which appears to be the whole idea of that sound. Up to that point, there is not a lot going on (nicely mixed tho) then here is the Hero strutting about. I Like that. Being bold is great.

The original mix is not so clear, it is wee bit muffled, which is a shame. But I do like that there is more going on from the start. A bit of a clash of Latin influenced Hi-NRG with Post House. But I find in both cases, just as the track starts going melodically it fades. Was this deliberate?

:-)

Benedict wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:33 am I'm going completely the opposite way here (as I seem prone to do - but not deliberately):

I started with the new mix (page order) and was pretty meh on the musical side of the track until that lead comes in. It DOMINATES, which appears to be the whole idea of that sound. Up to that point, there is not a lot going on (nicely mixed tho) then here is the Hero strutting about. I Like that. Being bold is great.

The original mix is not so clear, it is wee bit muffled, which is a shame. But I do like that there is more going on from the start. A bit of a clash of Latin influenced Hi-NRG with Post House. But I find in both cases, just as the track starts going melodically it fades. Was this deliberate?

:-)
First Thanks for listening.But a question have your listen the full versions?.(soundcloud audios are just demo fragments)
The original mix is mixed in another studio,not mine,this is the reason to be a little bit muffled.And yes it was deliberated.
Thanks again!
:clap:

Return to “Music Cafe”