Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice parody. :D

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:47 pm
AsPeeXXXVIII wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:43 pm I smell another spammer.
Well why? It's a technqiue my friend (who is a pro producer) showed me long time ago. World needs to know this stuff!
Anything offered up as "Other producers hate me for showing them to all" is 200% guaranteed to be spam/clickbait*.

* Unless it's a conspiracy theory

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:10 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:56 pm I watched about 30 seconds of this and it's the most amateurish video I've ever seen.

There is a massive disparity between the kick drum and the voiceover, followed by the audible "f**k". Back to YouTube school for you.
wait! are you saying if i do a video channel, if i swear it's a no no?
ffs, that's f**ked me right in the c**t.
:hihi:

Not if one calls themselves a professional ;)
certainly no dangers there then :D
thank f**k.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:05 pm Before you became a professional did you bu the name ‘AmateurTom’? Enquiring minds want to know :shrug:
Before I became an enlightened professional, I was just Tom.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Kongru wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:03 pm Whatever you're selling, I ain't buying
Well I've got a lot knowledge to sell! ;)
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:10 pm
Not if one calls themselves a professional ;)
Sometimes you gotta swear to deliver the message, you know.

I didn't watch the video, just here to see the inevitable trainwreck in comments

Unaspected wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:13 pm Nice parody. :D
I'm glad you liked it ;)

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:56 pm I watched about 30 seconds of this and it's the most amateurish video I've ever seen.

There is a massive disparity between the kick drum and the voiceover, followed by the audible "f**k". Back to YouTube school for you.
You'r right, a tutorial about audio techniques from someone who is unable to balance his voice against a kick is questionable.
But, must be said that two tracks are a lot to manage.

:ud:

sjm wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:19 pm
Anything offered up as "Other producers hate me for showing them to all" is 200% guaranteed to be spam/clickbait*.

* Unless it's a conspiracy theory
They just don't want to see their secret technqiues revealed. That's all.

imrae wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:43 pm I didn't watch the video, just here to see the inevitable trainwreck in comments
It's a valuable piece of knowledge. I think you can learn from my video plenty of stuff. Bonus trick I mentioned there is a real time saving technique.

nordickvr wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:44 pm

You'r right, a tutorial about audio techniques from someone who is unable to balance his voice against a kick is questionable.

I just wanted you all to hear the awesome punchiness of kick.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:47 pm
nordickvr wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:44 pm

I just wanted you all to hear the awesome punchiness of kick after my subtle adjustments.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:46 pm
imrae wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:43 pm I didn't watch the video, just here to see the inevitable trainwreck in comments
It's a valuable piece of knowledge. I think you can learn from my video plenty of stuff. Bonus trick I mentioned there is a real time saving technique.
The thread title doesn't say "valuable piece of knowledge", it says "secret EQ techniques". Are they actually a secret? Do "other producers hate you" because this is really threatening their interests?

This makes me nostalgic for the old DUBTurbo videos.

Return to “Production Techniques”