Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

JerGoertz wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:50 pm A lot of hate for someone who is simply spreading valuable information.
who's that then?

JerGoertz wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:50 pm A lot of hate for someone who is simply spreading valuable information.

Maybe there are some "PRO" members here too? ;)
Finally some words of wisdom. I think there (in this thread) are a lot of "PRO League" members or "birds" as they like to call themselves sometimes.

Greetings to your, JerGoertz! ;)
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:41 pm
I wonder what people will say after my second video is out. It will be a game changer.

I'm about to reveal all secret formulas in setting up a compressor.
Hmmm compressor secrets...

I used to have one very similar to this...
I RTFM... no secrets

toonertik wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:19 pm
I wonder what people will say after my second video is out. It will be a game changer.

I RTFM... no secrets

I didn’t realize you produced metal...

IMO the OP can't be anything but a troll playing everyone w/ this bizarre thread or else he's the most delusional poster I have ever seen on KVR who needs his meds. :o
Last edited by kgdrum on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Heavy man...

heavy... verily heavy

Troll, troll, troll the board,
Gently while we laugh...

Enh, fuggit -- what's Dave Pensado up to these days?
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

I have a feeling that this thread will become a KvR Classic
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Kongru wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:25 pm I have a feeling that this thread will become a KvR Classic
Sadly, you may be right.

I RTFM... no secrets

Compressors like this one can in fact add an extra "thump" to your samples, like kick. I like it. They can also play on their own with a nice, steady, techno like rhytm. Ideal to sample. :)
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

kgdrum wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:23 pm IMO the OP can't be anything but a troll playing everyone w/ this bizarre thread or else he's the most delusional poster I have ever seen on KVR who needs his meds. :o
Are you from the "PRO League", too? Trying to ridiculate me?

Kongru wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:25 pm I have a feeling that this thread will become a KvR Classic
It should. We must fight the League!!! Spread the good, true and valuable knowledge!

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:41 pm I'm about to reveal all secret formulas in setting up a compressor.
You better not! Unless you want to get in some serious trouble with the League!!
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:31 pm I can't reveal my real identity, here,
I know exactly who you are, you don't fool me! I'd recognize the voice in that video anywhere! The League is on to you buddy....

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:43 pm

I RTFM... no secrets

Compressors like this one can in fact add an extra "thump" to your samples, like kick. I like it. They can also play on their own with a nice, steady, techno like rhytm. Ideal to sample. :)
I particularly liked the pump effect...

yeah BB >>> pump it pump it...
you got so much pressure
for sure, gimme more.

Also there are plenty of us PRO Leaguers here so you better watch out not to ridiculate us....

Return to “Production Techniques”