Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

toonertik wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:57 pm
I particularly liked the pump effect...

yeah BB >>> pump it pump it...
you got so much pressure
for sure, gimme more.
Pump up the spam, pump it up a little more.
Last edited by Mushy Mushy on Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:18 pm Tom Turbo sounds DOPE. I'm thinking now about changing my nickname. Do you think TurboTom is better, or maybe TomTurbo?
To avoid trademark issues, what about Tom Turdo?

I prefer the worst kicks! :hihi:
https://youtu.be/FdsY3amsd6w

NAD wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:55 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:41 pm I'm about to reveal all secret formulas in setting up a compressor.
You better not! Unless you want to get in some serious trouble with the League!!
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:31 pm I can't reveal my real identity, here,
I know exactly who you are, you don't fool me! I'd recognize the voice in that video anywhere! The League is on to you buddy....
... I knew it would finally happen. You may have taken away League from me, but you won't catch me! Ever! And I'll spread the knowledge and the League will eventually fall upon my feet!
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

NAD wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:58 pm Also there are plenty of us PRO Leaguers here so you better watch out not to ridiculate us....
You got all the knowledge I've shared with you over the years. Damn you PRO League members... I loved that organization more than my wife.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

sjm wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:40 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:18 pm Tom Turbo sounds DOPE. I'm thinking now about changing my nickname. Do you think TurboTom is better, or maybe TomTurbo?
I don't like it.

ground control to professional tom
take your special pills and put you pjs on :singer:

Kongru wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:25 pm I have a feeling that this thread will become a KvR Classic
too late.
already happened by page 3.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:51 pm
I don't like it.
do you have a theme tune?
the best heroes have recognisable theme songs. and capes.

I wrote a poem.

I am ridiculed by the League
They want to held me captive
But I stand here, TOM is my name
I am not afraid to rise against

Professionals Ruling Obedient
That's how you call your clique
It's enough that I think about you
And guess what, I feel f*cking sick

Born from a dream
to help, to love, cherish... to live
Turned into nightmare
You took my lovely child, The League

Your days are numbered
I'm against you all
You can run if you want, but
I'll chase you till you fall

Before all that my heart pumped blood
Now it's pumping hate in liquid form
I warned you, you're gonna run and beg, but
You cannot stop the fate

~ProfessionalTom

needs more cowbell.

Rumors have it the latest version of this plugin now can create its own youtube channels raving about professional influenza. Will try soon...

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:07 pm
I don't like it.
Yes I do. And hentai too!

But I can't tell you about it now.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:07 pm
I don't like it.
Yes I do. And hentai too!

But I can't tell you about it now.
how many brownies?

Return to “Production Techniques”