vurt - flickity witch(protomic/electronic/paleolithic)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

flickity witch

some noises, courtesy of the league 8)

Haven't listened to one of your tracks in a while.

The beginning sounded like a carriage strolling down the street. I can hear the wheels turning. Is this some kind of league hypnosis trick? I fear I am being lured towards the dark side. The evil "vocal" sounds have me equally disturbed if not more so.

Very interesting track to say the least but I refuse to be assimilated.

Ambient for Cenobites... :tu:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

wagtunes wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:27 pm Haven't listened to one of your tracks in a while.

The beginning sounded like a carriage strolling down the street. I can hear the wheels turning. Is this some kind of league hypnosis trick? I fear I am being lured towards the dark side. The evil "vocal" sounds have me equally disturbed if not more so.

Very interesting track to say the least but I refuse to be assimilated.
no hypnosis. the league use exceptionally good cookies to coerce members, not audio trickery.

thanks for listening, i had noticed your absence :P
ill check a few more queen numbers later, feel a studio session coming on 8)

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:03 am Ambient for Cenobites... :tu:
:lol: now you say it! it's a perfect description 8)

incidentally, i spent yesterday searching unsuccessfully, for a "baby pinhead" costume :(
which is probably for the best if i want to babysit more than once :hihi:

thanks for the ears, i shall keep them in my puzzle box :)

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:44 pm incidentally, i spent yesterday searching unsuccessfully, for a "baby pinhead" costume :(
Y'know, when I saw that picture, my immediate thought was "If John sees that, Kieran's going gonna get a f**ker of shock in a year or two" :lol:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Enjoyed this one, man! Percussion really reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb7cWR1211g

Those secret EQ tips are really benefitting your beatz. Have you thought of going pro?

I was inspired to write some weird stream of consciousness thing to this...it conjures up all kinds of dark sci fi imagery. :evil:

I see deserted landscapes of littered steel, junkyard dogs dancing through the aluminium maze of a broken structure. dust settles on cobwebs in the moonlit night. A blue haze permeates the horizon. Scattered remnants of crystal dust dull out its hue. A veil eclipses the spaces between dream and reality - and to gaze upon a distant future is to look through a glass darkly. The machines are gone, but at a price. We now start over; a naked, bloodied Adam grasping the last tainted apple as The Aeon of the Black Sun awaits.

Cheerful Charlie.. :party:

Really cool, I loved it !

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:53 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:44 pm incidentally, i spent yesterday searching unsuccessfully, for a "baby pinhead" costume :(
Y'know, when I saw that picture, my immediate thought was "If John sees that, Kieran's going gonna get a f**ker of shock in a year or two" :lol:
ive already been warned off hellraiser, alien and clockwork orange :(
apparently i have to get ready for toy story4 on repeat, its apparently rosies favourite film...

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:05 pm Enjoyed this one, man! Percussion really reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb7cWR1211g
cool thanks for listening, glad you liked.
rumblefish is a classic! 8)

sjm wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:55 pm Those secret EQ tips are really benefitting your beatz. Have you thought of going pro?
im putting in a league application soon :party:

frank1985 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:11 pm I was inspired to write some weird stream of consciousness thing to this...it conjures up all kinds of dark sci fi imagery. :evil:

I see deserted landscapes of littered steel, junkyard dogs dancing through the aluminium maze of a broken structure. dust settles on cobwebs in the moonlit night. A blue haze permeates the horizon. Scattered remnants of crystal dust dull out its hue. A veil eclipses the spaces between dream and reality - and to gaze upon a distant future is to look through a glass darkly. The machines are gone, but at a price. We now start over; a naked, bloodied Adam grasping the last tainted apple as The Aeon of the Black Sun awaits.

Cheerful Charlie.. :party:
:tu: love it. you all know how i feel about the circular inspiration, these words will certainly inspire something new :D

StudioDave wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:47 pm Really cool, I loved it !
thanks glad you liked :D

thanks all for listening 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”