Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Porsche, for the Swabians.

Here's a secret for you!
Professional Toms father was professor proton.

Saffran wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:40 pm Here's a secret for you!
Professional Toms father was professor proton.
Professor Proton? That old man that was in The big bang theory a couple of times?

Aloysius wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:14 pm the one with the underpants outside your spandex?
I've never thought about it and....it is really ridiculous. :lol: :lol: :lol: What the hell were they thinking when they created Superman. Pants inside the spandex? No let's put them on the outside and see what others will think and say and....until 2019 no one have said anything until now. :help: :hihi:

In his 2000 biography Man of Two Worlds:: My Life in Science Fiction and Comics, the 1944-1986 DC comics editor Julius Schwartz, reveals the inspiration behind this trend. As it turns out, superheroes wear their underwear over their pants because they were modeled after the clothing of aerial circus performers and wrestlers in the 1920s-1930s.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

It's actually not that hard to differentiate League members from producers that are just being fooled by League.

It takes an experienced eye to notice, though.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

And my father is a leader of even more secret and powerful organization that even I don't know much about.

I wouldn't joke about him in such an unrespectful manner...
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:18 pm And my father is a leader of even more secret and powerful organization that even I don't know much about.
The IRS?

Forgotten wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:21 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:18 pm And my father is a leader of even more secret and powerful organization that even I don't know much about.
The IRS?
I said I don't know much about it.

does he?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

i guess the league caught up with pro tom.
poor tom. :(

His coworker, Jerry, might know.

gaf_thit wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:31 pm His coworker, Jerry, might know.
Ain't that the dead mouse that all the EDM kids are always on about?
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Greenstorm33 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 pm
gaf_thit wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:31 pm His coworker, Jerry, might know.
Ain't that the dead mouse that all the EDM kids are always on about?
Maybe Spike caught up with Tom?

Return to “Production Techniques”