Ice Planet 20198c (Ambient, New Age)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to 20198c, an ice planet located on the outer edge of Topaz 9, a star system in the Andromeda galaxy. In the background you can hear shards of ice floating in the nearby lake.
https://soundcloud.com/fc1985/ice-planet/s-m6ZRi

Nice and relaxing. Just what I needed today. Well done Frank.

I, as a professional, confirm this song.

Well done Frank :).
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

thanks fellas. :)

I, as Benedict Roff-Marsh, confirm that this is a Piece of Music, not a Song as a song needs words.

Now I have had to time to listen, it is a nice piece of music and I, as Benedict Roff-Marsh, agree that it is pleasing to the ear.

Is the ice a sample or pure synthesis?

:-)

Benedict wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:33 am I, as Benedict Roff-Marsh, confirm that this is a Piece of Music, not a Song as a song needs words.

Now I have had to time to listen, it is a nice piece of music and I, as Benedict Roff-Marsh, agree that it is pleasing to the ear.

Is the ice a sample or pure synthesis?

Glad you approve, Ben! That’s a sample of ice shards floating on water. :)

frank1985 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:45 am Glad you approve, Ben! That’s a sample :) shards of ice floating on water.
It's Benedict (I hate Ben, he is not me)
Thanks, I thought so. But with Parsec in Reason it is possible to get similar effects with some of the modules. But that is a me thing too as I prefer to synthesize my birds, weather etc than have to deal with the real thing :scared:

Benedict wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:48 am
frank1985 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:45 am Glad you approve, Ben! That’s a sample :) shards of ice floating on water.
It's Benedict (I hate Ben, he is not me)
Thanks, I thought so. But with Parsec in Reason it is possible to get similar effects with some of the modules. But that is a me thing too as I prefer to synthesize my birds, weather etc than have to deal with the real thing :scared:

Sorry Ben... I mean Benedict!

I’ve tried synthesising nature fx, particularly water with filtered white noise, but I just prefer the harmonic complexity of actual samples. I can do a good seagull sound on a guitar though with my slide :hyper: and also an elephant trumpet , though I haven’t found a use for that yet...

A nicely done ambient piece.

:tu:

Another lovely, floaty piece. Good stuff :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Thanks for the listen jethro and fastlane :tu:

Soothing and lifted my spirits, good thing to listen to at work. Very enjoyable.

Return to “Music Cafe”