Good vst with good 3rd party presets

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I'm a EDM track maker wannabe like Garrix/Alan Walker..
WIth too much options of vsts, I'm trying to decide which synth has lots of good 3rd party presets.
ANy help please?

Serum and sylenth1.
But if you are a preset guy also a rompler as nexus would do the job, probably better and faster than any synth.

sacredmimi wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:58 pm Hi. I'm a EDM track maker wannabe like Garrix/Alan Walker..
WIth too much options of vsts, I'm trying to decide which synth has lots of good 3rd party presets.
ANy help please?
What's you budget? If its low then I suggest at looking at something like Air Music's Hybrid 3. That can be has for around £16 or $20. Plenty of expansions for it too.
If you have money to burn, then you can look at the high end and get the outstanding VPS Avenger.

Omnisphere and Zebra come to mind.

I'm a fan of DUNE and good ol' Helix

kind of depends on your skill level, doesn't it?

For bread and butter edm sounds, Spire is a safe bet if you dont have it. Serum can be had for 10 usd per month on splice and is to many the one must have synth for EDM. If I had to choose only one, Id go with Spire, because it sounds fantastic and has quite a good factory library, grab one of those and tweak it to your liking. Serum is a great swiss army knife that gets results fast and reliably. Look up the Steve Duda lesson series on youtube. Depending on genre Id say Diva would be a great addition too if youre in to analog synth sounds.

No love for OG Massive anymore?

The standalone price is a bit high for what you get, but it's still one of the best parts of anything Komplete.

Return to “Instruments”