Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ProfessionalTom wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:20 pmThe colors of his instruments/tracks were all over the place! No sense at all, no balance in colors resulted in no punch in the mix.
This video, which will explain how track colors affect punch in the mix, will make audio history. I can't wait to learn these professional secrets! :wheee:

Thank you, sir! :pray:

highkoo wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:06 am This is one of the most Professional things I have ever encountered.
I have a suspicion that Tom is just trying to drum up business for what must be a world renowned Professional Consultation Service, but thanks for providing this resource.
What a suspiciousness.

To be honest, it's a good idea. If I could only train others so they know as much as I do. Not everybody's brain is capable of doing so, unfortunately.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Frantz wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:26 am
ProfessionalTom wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:20 pmThe colors of his instruments/tracks were all over the place! No sense at all, no balance in colors resulted in no punch in the mix.
This video, which will explain how track colors affect punch in the mix, will make audio history. I can't wait to learn these professional secrets! :wheee:

Thank you, sir! :pray:
I'm glad I can help. I'll let you know when it's out.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:27 pm I'll tell you if you tell me how to delete a damn post from this forum.
Either you click the little arrow thing at the top of your post.
DP.jpg
Or you go to the main page and use the hammer looking menu to select "delete topic"
DT.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Skupje wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:08 am
ProfessionalTom wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:27 pm I'll tell you if you tell me how to delete a damn post from this forum.
DP.jpg

Or you go to the main page and use the hammer looking menu to select "delete topic"
DT.jpg
Good joke. Your skill to mislead others is probably high enough to join the League.

If you're still waiting, you can stop now.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:22 am
highkoo wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:06 am This is one of the most Professional things I have ever encountered.
I have a suspicion that Tom is just trying to drum up business for what must be a world renowned Professional Consultation Service, but thanks for providing this resource.
What a suspiciousness.

To be honest, it's a good idea. If I could only train others so they know as much as I do. Not everybody's brain is capable of doing so, unfortunately.
O yeah we must be thankful that a genius like you have joined kvr.

Saffran wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:05 pm If you're still waiting, you can stop now.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:46 am
Skupje wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:08 am
DP.jpg

DT.jpg
Good joke. Your skill to mislead others is probably high enough to join the League.
Well, these days anybody thinks they can join The League. It got diluted if you ask me.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:22 am If I could only train others so they know as much as I do. Not everybody's brain is capable of doing so, unfortunately.
I understand. Probably easier if I post this image of you in the studio to help others understand.

modok!

Its threads like this that make one miss the skid of the sausage.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

:hihi:

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:11 pm Its threads like this that make one miss the skid of the sausage.
I see it as a GAS treatment. Instead of "let's see what new plugins can help me sound more professional" it is now "let's see what ProfessionalTom is saying".

Btw, I am still not sure if that always was meant to be a parody in an Andy Kaufmann kind of way or if he figured "hey, if it get's me likes, let's just run with that".
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

the whole world is a parody these days :ud:

Return to “Production Techniques”