Falcon VS Avenger, which one wins?

Uvi Falcon
74%
VPS Avenger
26%

Total votes: 235

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Your opinions? I got both of them actually, Falcon was a 3 years ago purchase and I have learned it a lot but Avenger was recent and I haven't dived a lot into it.

What do you think?

Fish.

don't have an opinion. never used Falcon but own Avenger and i really like Avenger but only scratched the surface at best. cheers
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

Easy Falcon. Less buggy and less demanding.

PhasePlant

Halion

Rapid
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Steinberg Neon

Falcon. Having both of them - i just could not use Avenger (and i really tried!). For me it's GUI is a mess and it does not even fit on my fullhd screen. Scaling it down to around 80% makes fonts unreadable and blurry. Both sounds perfect, of cource.
iswr

Falcon is an Avenger

Access Virus Ti

Crave

Which Avenger? The one with wings, Falcon?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

I have Avenger and I'm trying to sell it (EUR125, incl. EUR31 transfer fee) to finance Falcon while it's still on sale.

Avenger is nice, but Falcon is jaw-droppingly awesome :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

falcon in combination with vintage vault2 is for my music much bether than aqvenger. But if you like more edm than it would be avenger.
falcon is very complex to create patches. Avenger is more easy.
The sampler in uvi falcon is more advanced, and best option if you use multilayers like sfz. Avenger can't read it. So you can compensate avenger with any synth. The best options from avenger are the arp sequncer it can also do granular. Uvi falcon can everything, but it's not easy to programm

Return to “Instruments”