Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Nucleus FREE until September 15th + song contest!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice one @J.Ruegg!

Just reminder: end of the month is the cutoff for submissions --
Sep. 30 (just in case that wasn't clear). Cheers!

My submission: https://soundcloud.com/enfadado-y-hambr ... ge-modular

Written using Cubase Element 10 and some PA and IK Multimedia plugins.

Main guitar lead consists of four layers, each one based on "Classic Fuzz" preset with some modifications and run through different presets of the free bx_RockRack plugin. It doesn't sound like a synth anymore, I hope this is still ok.

Stirner wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:05 am... run through different presets ... I hope this is still ok.
Totally fine! Cheers for the submission! :)

Is the contest canceled?

Nope; only 2 submissions, though; voting is supposed to be through end of the day today. Apologies for a lack of guidance here, both Lempface and I have been busy with normal life related things... idea is to vote like the One Synth Challenge, where you list your top 5 tracks in a post and can't vote for yourself. You must vote to be eligible and the track with the most points at the end of voting wins, of course.

I don't like the idea with voting with only two submissions - can't we just say, we have two winners :) and I pass on the prize and @J.Ruegg gets it?

Cheers for the submissions, both nice tunes!

So given there were 2 entries and no one really wanted to do the voting, I thought the most fair thing to do would be flip a coin!

... and the winner is: Stirner!

Congrats! Woohoo! :hyper:

I'll PM you with the prize details. Thanks for participating! :)

:o
I was lucky.
Thanx!
:love:

Return to “Music Cafe”