If you haven´t before, meet Spitfire D-Lay (Free Stereo Delay Plugin)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Meet Spitfire Delay (or D-Lay, as you wish). This stereo delay processor is a free VST plugin, originally made in exclusive for a friend that does not use it anymore as he changed to Mac computers.
It is now free. This delay processor is included in our FB Pack - You have to like our Facebook page to download.
Here´s a quick overview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJWQMgSoxfE

Cheers!
8)

I hate fb but thanks anyway.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thanks, oura!

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:21 pm I hate fb but thanks anyway.
Yeah me too. Zuckerberg is in the hip pocket of America's right wing a-holes too. :o

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:19 pm
Yeah me too. Zuckerberg is in the hip pocket of America's right wing a-holes too. :o
Zuck seems about equally unpopular with left, right and no-wingers. :)

JCJR wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:08 pm
Ugh i cant stand that guy
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Right... People, I hate social media as much as you describe - it killed all the forums I used to go before... I understand your comments but this thread is not about that. 8)
I don´t have a personal account on any social media, just for business - because everybody else is there.
Sometimes in life, things go a different way than we would like it to go... I hate to pay taxes (not the act because I also like to benefit from the roads, hospitals,... but to think that they go to those freaking politicians...) but we have to...

If you don´t like FB, great! Just get some friend to get it for you!

Cheers and good D-Lays!!!

:tu:

I was speaking of this in particular:
https://www.newsweek.com/deletefacebook ... 5165?amp=1

Makes sense, oura. Cheers!

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:18 pm
Ugh i cant stand that guy
:hihi:

Damn, thought Spitfire Audio had released a delay. Got excited there for a moment.

Nice one mate but no, this has nothing to do with Spitfire Audio...

ourafilmes wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:44 pmoriginally made in exclusive for a friend that does not use it anymore as he changed to Mac computers
Elton is a Mac user now?

ourafilmes wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:27 pm If you don´t like FB, great! Just get some friend to get it for you!
Cheers and good D-Lays!!!
I apologize participating in drifting your thread. On your video demo, the "long repeat echo regeneration" sounds authentic, degenerating just about the right behavior into midrange-only distorted burbling ala old echoplex.

Return to “Effects”