I am ProfessionalTom and my artist name is TurboTom. Here's a sneak peak of my latest pro track.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

good question.

...or maybe it wasn’t...

:hihi: :hihi: I'm in a Tiny Minority here, but I find this Troll To be Hilarious.

Then again I have a terribly juvenile sense of Humor.
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

I would advise adding more Distortion Tom. Add's some of that Professional Level Punch.
Try Stacking FL SoundGoodizers.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:35 pm Ok guys I'm putting finishing touches to this masterpiece. It'll be an ultimate proof of my abilities.
O be careful. There's a PRO-musicians League too.They will do anything to stop ppl from making pro songs. I know, becuase I was the leader of that League and created it. :clown:

Spencer Maddox wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:01 pm I would advise adding more Distortion Tom. Add's some of that Professional Level Punch.
Try Stacking FL SoundGoodizers.
Thanks for good words in your previous post, Maddox. Finished track has plenty of saturation and distortion. But I don't like sound goodizers to be honest. It usually make things worse in my opinion. I like to tweak everything manually so I have a full control over my work. Like a pro. :wink:

I just finished mix. Track will be out soon (maybe tommorow).
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Daimonicon wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:28 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:35 pm Ok guys I'm putting finishing touches to this masterpiece. It'll be an ultimate proof of my abilities.
O be careful. There's a PRO-musicians League too.They will do anything to stop ppl from making pro songs. I know, becuase I was the leader of that League and created it. :clown:
I created the League and I was the leader. Now I want to destroy it.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

This is how hard my PC worked during creation of this masterpiece.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:38 pm Image
You do realize that CPU usage can't go over 100%.

wagtunes wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:14 pm
Yeah, probably not, but idk man sometimes it feels like it's over 9000!!!

I don’t know Wags.
You say it can’t do over 100.
But that clearly is “101 CPU”

Tom is changing the game.

lol i like your style... sounds killer to me, cant wait for the masterpiece hehe; who knows what might become of this :P

wagtunes wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:14 pm
And guitar amps can't go over "10" but somehow Spinal Tap was able to pull it off so maybe Pro Tom's CPU can go 101%. :wink:

For sure he is in that Spinal Tap type league of professionals.

Spencer Maddox wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:23 pm I don’t know Wags.
You say it can’t do over 100.
But that clearly is “101 CPU”

Tom is changing the game.
Exactly, something's up and I'm here to report this .

Sometimes I feel bad for my CPU but then I think that maybe it actually likes being overdriven by hundreds of plugins. You know, serving some purpose in life can be fulfilling.

Also yeah, once in a while someone got to change the rules.
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

joeyboy1333 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:28 pm lol i like your style... sounds killer to me, cant wait for the masterpiece hehe; who knows what might become of this :P
Yesterday I started making it, today I finished mix, tommorow I'll finish master (hopefully) and release it on YouTube. It should be out in the evening, I want to give myself some time to rest my ears and listen to it a couple of times to catch some minor frequency problems and something like that and correct them.

And I'm happy you like the preview, thanks for nice words!
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Music Cafe”