Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:14 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 pm
AnX wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:43 pm hey Tom, if you're a "professional", I'd like to see your CV

:tu:
Are you joking? I can't show the League my true identity. They already chase me to the ground. I may be crazy, but not THAT crazy.
dammit! i thought we'd definitely trick him there!
haha not this time!
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

AnX wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:43 pm hey Tom, if you're a "professional", I'd like to see your CV

Are you joking? I can't show the League my true identity. They already chase me to the ground. I may be crazy, but not THAT crazy.

don't need to know who you are, just some links to some of your professional work will do.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:17 pm Guys how do you like my avatar? Should I change it or is it just fine for a professional like me?

it really needs more pizzazz.
some shooting stars in pink and purple.

Also, how do you like my new forum avatar?! I love it!
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

AnX wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:19 pm

don't need to know who you are, just some links to some of your professional work will do.
Today I'm uploading a track to prove my undeniable abilities. Stay tuned. If it's not released today, it means that League probably got me this time.

Ok I'm making the art for my music video for my latest release. Without further explanations, who wants to be a keyboardist, who wants to be drummer, and who wants to be the League itself?

Let me know.
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:28 pm Also, how do you like my new forum avatar?! I love it!
very imposing!

if i had any money for a pro id hire you to make me a new one :(

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:17 pm Guys how do you like my avatar? Should I change it or is it just fine for a professional like me?

I like the "T Pro" better

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:37 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:28 pm Also, how do you like my new forum avatar?! I love it!
very imposing!

if i had any money for a pro id hire you to make me a new one :(
Which one do you like more?

Ploki wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:39 pm

I like the "T Pro" better
Do you mean I should change it to just "T Pro"?

well the first one looks a bit illuminati :o
sadly the v looks wrong otherwise that would be perfect :(

also. no capitals!

what's wrong with "v" ?!

well it's kind of upside down in the one i like.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:16 pm well it's kind of upside down in the one i like.

Illuminati confirmed!!! :o

exactly. perfect. except the whole "upside down" bit :(

Return to “Production Techniques”