Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:53 pm nuns with the runs
i hope not, although it would explain the butt plugs.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 pm
Daimonicon wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:29 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:15 am It's both.

Here's another photo, I'm finishing the master.

What do you think about it? I know I'd usually go for 14 lufs integrated, but somehow it turned out around 11 in the loudest moment of a song.

I can drop it to 14, but then true max peak will be around -4/5db. So my choice is:
11 lufs and -1dB true max peak
14 lufs and -4/5db true max peak

What would you do in this situation?
A PRO asking amateurs what to do? Not professional. A pro know his thing and don’t bother to ask anyone.
A pro that is too presumptuous to hear others' opinion is an arrogant pro.

A pro that is willing to learn from others is a man of possibilities. He knows he's not the only pro out there and he knows he can learn from others one thing and they can learn from him another thing.
Yeah but things like this they already know. And pro won't go online on kvr and ask for anonymous peoples opions. They ask ppl they trust. But we all know, and you know, your'e just a troll and an amateur. :clown: :x :lol:
The fun is over and I've had enough if this nonse thread so I'm leaving it now.
Last edited by Daimonicon on Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daimonicon wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:55 pm

What do you think about it? I know I'd usually go for 14 lufs integrated, but somehow it turned out around 11 in the loudest moment of a song.

I can drop it to 14, but then true max peak will be around -4/5db. So my choice is:

A PRO asking amateurs what to do? Not professional. A pro know his thing and don’t bother to ask anyone.

A pro that is willing to learn from others is a man of possibilities. He knows he's not the only pro out there and he knows he can learn from others one thing and they can learn from him another thing.
Yeah but things like this they already know. And pro won't go online on kvr and ask for anonymous peoples opions. They ask ppl they trust. But we all know, and you know, your'e just a troll and an amateur. :clown: :x :lol:
some pros use "discussion" as a teaching method i believe that's what our friend tom was doing rather than expecting us to do the work.

:o
what are you implying?

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:51 pm you are aware pro tom, some people, think you are me, with a sock puppet account, taking the piss?
did you know this? well, i guess if you are me you do :shrug:

are you? me, i mean.
I had to read it too many times to understand. But I finally do. Well, if they think that, it's kinda cool, isn't it?

So you want to be my video or not? :borg:
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

my image is copyrighted sorry. :(

not that cool, looks like im talking to myself constantly :o

But I trust people here, because I know they are mostly pro. How do I know that? Well most of them are from the League and League does not accept people that are not pro.

And as wise man once said (it was me, actually): The fun is over only when you want it to be over. :wink:
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:56 pm
some pros use "discussion" as a teaching method i believe that's what our friend tom was doing rather than expecting us to do the work.
Exactly! :)

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:05 pm my image is copyrighted sorry. :(
Is your nickname copyrighted, too? Beacause that's what I want to use.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:06 pm not that cool, looks like im talking to myself constantly :o
or do you?

hmmm. i think it is actually :shhh:

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:12 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:06 pm not that cool, looks like im talking to myself constantly :o
or do you?
good question...

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:13 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:12 pm
or do you?
good question...
...or is it...?

If you agree, I'll let you choose between these two folks.

Return to “Production Techniques”