Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

a! is more me. but i have as much hair on the bottom of my face as the top.

what the heck is "a!"?!
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:17 pm a! is more me. but i have as much hair on the bottom of my face as the top.

AnX wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:26 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:17 pm a! is more me. but i have as much hair on the bottom of my face as the top.

i am not moby sorry.

well i have as much hair on my left cheek as i do my right :) jus' sayin'

p.s. or THAT is what i am told lol i am not a bloody owl so i can't look back there :clown:
Last edited by MadDogE134 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

MadDogE134 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:35 pm well i have as much hair on my left cheek as i do my right :) jus' sayin'

upper or lower?

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:20 pm what the heck is "a!"?!
skynet!

MadDogE134 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:35 pm well i have as much hair on my left cheek as i do my right :) jus' sayin'
me too.
and on my arse as well.

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:37 pm
me too.
and on my arse as well.
Manscaping involves a lawnmower?

for the envious types...

lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

MadDogE134 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:46 pm for the envious types...

lol
viking brother!
one day we shall feast together at odins table in asgard!

Hair half black half gray. It's like he can't decide whether it's time to put down his axe or maybe not yet.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

the gods dealt the cards... we just play them

I've just done my master and still I don't see no volunteer for my next gen music video. Who is it gonna be?!

Reminder, these are the free roles for you:

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:58 pm Hair half black half gray. It's like he can't decide whether it's time to put down his axe or maybe not yet.

it's time to put down the axe when someone else axe puts you down.

for asgard!

Return to “Production Techniques”