Quick emvoice test

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Quick emvoice test, It crashed my ableton a few times, but its free for now and i like lucy :)

https://soundcloud.com/insert-name-here/wow-moonlight

So where's the singing?

hmmm ok, maybe a little buried? It's in there somewhere!

I like the vibe of the track, reminds me of Boards of Canada. More singing please :)
Express Yourself.

insert-name-here wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:33 pm hmmm ok, maybe a little buried? It's in there somewhere!
A little buried? It's non existent.

That's the cool thing about Emvoice, it's so real you cannot tell!

wagtunes wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:12 am
insert-name-here wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:33 pm hmmm ok, maybe a little buried? It's in there somewhere!
A little buried? It's non existent.

Thank you! (Founder of Emvoice here).

And I hear the voice clearly, it's not at the front but it def plays its part. Cool track.
insert-name-here wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:27 am That's the cool thing about Emvoice, it's so real you cannot tell!
Express Yourself.

rodyy wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:44 am I like the vibe of the track, reminds me of Boards of Canada.
You've done it again :lol:

I love the wavering synth sounds and Lucy is quite audible here. I downloaded Emvoice and put it through its paces with B2. My favourite words so far are "Ice" and "Blue".

Good work :)

I'd like to figure out how to reset the Emvoice play counter back to 0:00 from my Daw.

Thanks for the nice comment rodyy, i really like Emvoice so far :D
rodyy wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:05 pm Thank you! (Founder of Emvoice here).

And I hear the voice clearly, it's not at the front but it def plays its part. Cool track.
insert-name-here wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:27 am That's the cool thing about Emvoice, it's so real you cannot tell!

Nice track & greetings from Den Haag 8)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Thanks for the listen seismic1

I will try me some "Ice" and "Blue" as well :lol:

"I'd like to figure out how to reset the Emvoice play counter back to 0:00 from my Daw."
Yeah, same here, i used a loop in ableton so the counter gets reset each play

seismic1 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:17 pm
rodyy wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:44 am I like the vibe of the track, reminds me of Boards of Canada.
You've done it again :lol:

I love the wavering synth sounds and Lucy is quite audible here. I downloaded Emvoice and put it through its paces with B2. My favourite words so far are "Ice" and "Blue".

Good work :)

I'd like to figure out how to reset the Emvoice play counter back to 0:00 from my Daw.

Den Haag? daar woon ik ook ha ha
Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:30 am Nice track & greetings from Den Haag 8)

insert-name-here wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:35 am Den Haag? daar woon ik ook ha ha
Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:30 am Nice track & greetings from Den Haag 8)
Mijn Nederlands is niet zo goed.

I work in Den Haag, live in Utrecht.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Ah cool, i have a friend in Utrecht so i visit there regulary (when we are not in a fight, that is (female friend :wink: ))
Utrecht is a pretty nice City.
Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:37 am
insert-name-here wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:35 am Den Haag? daar woon ik ook ha ha
Mijn Nederlands is niet zo goed.

I work in Den Haag, live in Utrecht.

seismic1 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:17 pm
I'm not sure what happens here. Normally, if you set the counter of your DAW to 0:00, then the Emvoice play counter will be reset too. The plugin is slave to the DAW, and should stay in sync. If this doesn't work, please send us an email: support@emvoiceapp.com, indicating your DAW and OS version numbers. We'll try to help.
Thanks!
Express Yourself.

Return to “Music Cafe”