Debut Album- "Music for Consideration" is now Out on Bandcamp

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,
:D I am happy say that all of the tracks selected for this first BC release of mine are finally available for listening.
My debut album called "Music for Consideration" is a selection of my best works 2007/2019.
I normally try to recreate music from my dreams and most of it is either Glitch/IDM or Ambient if I had to pick a genre. So I hope you take the time and listen to the album and drop a comment or two if you feel like it.

Enjoy Music for Consideration
https://seldt.bandcamp.com/album/music- ... sideration

I like the cover (I like that you have a cover as so many don't)

I like the directness, rawness of the work. It feels personal & unique which is rare these days.
Sadly I don't like the glitchy, drum-heavy thing. I find it very hard to enjoy.

:-)

Benedict wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:31 am I like the cover (I like that you have a cover as so many don't)

I like the directness, rawness of the work. It feels personal & unique which is rare these days.
Sadly I don't like the glitchy, drum-heavy thing. I find it very hard to enjoy.

:-)
Thank you,
I feel the cover art is an important part of any musical experience. It helps guide the listener in to a more visual place and does so with ease as the mind can generate entire worlds based on a single image.
Everyone has their own tastes, I respect that uniqueness in people and do not expect everyone to be enjoying every track. Thank you for your honesty. I am happy you had a pleasant experience with my first release.

Return to “Music Cafe”