Wusik DLooper BETA Tests

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just uploaded BETA 6 that fixes some issues. Be sure that the About box shows BETA 6. :-) I also included a no-samples smaller file.
Cheers, WilliamK

Wusik DLoop OSX Version Uploaded. :-)

Cheers, WilliamK

Gonna quote myself a little bit for better explanation of new tests for beta 6. :)
I used mostly outside loops. Here is some not wanted behavior: Loop at 80 bpm loaded, vst host is on 120bpm. After loading dlooper sets 12 beats, I manually corrected to 16. Only mode1 for stretching plays it right, all other cuts small portion at near end. Tried with multiple loops.
I think now there is no cutting of end of loop, seems that it loops perfectly.
"After loading dlooper sets 12 beats, I manually corrected to 16." Seems that happens if previously 12 beat loop was loaded, 12 just sticks for loops loaded after.
Still does that after loading new loop. But if I load init preset and then load new loop it detects number of beats.
Second issue, "redo beat markers 1 per beat" creates exactly 15 with all loops I tried (outside of dlooper loops and not rex). Last portion of loop is bigger, I mean last slice. It should be 16, not 15. "redo beat markers 2 per beat" creates 30 instead of 32. I haven't tried with more markers.
Still there. In vsthost and reaper. I just discovered with some other loops that when I load from browser it detects beats and puts markers and switches dlooper in mode1. Maybe that's how it was suppose to be but with some I get no markers when loading and when I add them trough right click menu it creates 15 for 16 beats. I sent you few of those loops.
I don't know if this is regarding vst host which has transport always running, but in sample browser I cant preview if I untick box for sync.
Still there, same in Reaper.
After saving and reloading project it looses waveform preview although everything is still working. Choosing something in Sequencer or adding markers brings waveform preview back. Just visual thing
Happens in vsthost and Reaper. If I click on where waveform should be it appears.

Some more newly discovered things:
Experienced crash: Added new sequence, then cancel when it asked to choose part, then right click for menu in the empty sequencer area. Tried again same steps and got same result.
Tested in Reaper and same result.

Crash no2 which also can be reproduced, even more dangerous for projects. Loaded loop, set stretch mode to mode 1 and added markers, didn't save preset inside dlooper but saved VstHost performance. Closed and reopen VstHost and after few seconds it crashes vsthost each time.
Tested in Reaper and in there its behavior is as expected, no crash. So probably vsthost specific bug.

Stretching modes, mode1 sounds most natural, 2-3-4 sound like they are going trough filter with envelope, especially 2 and 3.

20 seconds file "file too long"? Ohhh limitations. Seems its good for up to 5 mb and roughly 18 seconds. Thought since it can load mp3 that it could choose part after loading like Serato sample etc...

Got it, thanks again for the detailed report. :cool: I'm a bit slow as I'm not doing so well this week, but I will get better soon... :oops:

Cheers, WilliamK

No rush, one bit at a time. Get well soon
Haven't tested other things like filters, envelopes etc which comes secondary to me

I just uploaded Win Beta 8, but it doesn't address all the above just yet. I just fixed a problem with REX files and the REX Library. I also made the Backspace to go back one folder on the browser. Also fixed some other small stuff. Tomorrow I will check the above. :hug:

Cheers, WilliamK

Hey guys, I'm a bit slow here, going to move my office so I may be offline at some point around next week. After that, I'm full speed ahead as usual. ;-)

I will finish Wusik DLooper (doing beta tests already) and release it in a week or two.

After that, I will fix a few things on all products, specially Wusik P2000 multi-core problems (clicking in the audio when hosting more than one plugin). I really need to fix the OSX install problems too.

With all that done I will start working on Wusik Station V10. :-)

Finally, please, do check out my Patreon page. Several users already backed me up there. If I get more people to do so, I can release some free sounds for all products. ;-) Or who knows, maybe another product with "open" source code (aka the source is there to be seen, but the product is not free).

https://www.patreon.com/williamkwusik

Best Regards, WilliamK

Finally getting back to work after the big move. It was very stressing, but at least now we are ok. :cool: Already posted some videos about other stuff and already worked a bit more on the OSX installers. Will get back to the WDLooper by next week. :party:

I'm in the final steps of finishing up Wusik DLooper. :-) I just uploaded new files (Windows only for now). Fixed a few problems and also added the ACP code from the other products that I'm working on. Just use the Download URL from your order to get the latest file.

I also updated the Demonstration file:
https://www.wusik.com/download/WIN%20De ... Engine.zip

Cheers, WilliamK

Return to “Instruments”