'W' teaser - The most amazing product in Behringer’s 30 year history!

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Da Wurlinger.

How is this even considered a teaser?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

For Behringer to state that this is 'The most amazing product in Behringer’s 30 year history!' is quite a tease for me as I personally highly rate many Behringer’s products and consider several as game changers at the price point. The X32 in particular for me, but also a 12 voice poly analog synth with superb integrated fx for around £500 - we could not have dreamed of that a few years ago

All of my personal experiences with Behringer products have been extremely positive. I own their X32, DM12, Odyssey, Model D, Neuron and even a Bugera G5 mini stack guitar amp. They all have great build quality (despite the low cost), sound superb and are well supported and frequently updated with new features (particularly the X32).

I have high expectations from this announce and am really interested to see what they are going to announce...particularly in the knowledge that I will probably be able to afford it...even if it is a full sized CS-80!

https://www.gearnews.com/wp-content/upl ... 80-mk3.jpg
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

AnX wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:18 pm the music is a clue

(you didn't hear it from me....)

Beethovens 5th symphony.

He was German - so its a German synth.

He was deaf - it makes no sound.

The music was first performed in Vienna at the "Theater an der Wien" in 1808.

It has a very famous four part opening motif.

Its in c-minor.

So it's a German synth for deaf people, who want to perform their four part pieces in C-minor at theatres in Vienna. Great, i always hoped for something similar. :)

chk071 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:18 pm So it's a German synth for deaf people, who want to perform their four part pieces in C-minor at theatres in Vienna. Great, i always hoped for something similar. :)
If it was in a major key it would be a major new release.

So its a minor synth.

Not a CS- 80 clone.

The date of the symphony at "1808" seems close to "808" but they already did that one.

starflakeprj wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:38 am How is this even considered a teaser?
Exactly.

Could be anything from a VCS3 to a Wurlitzer. Maybe they're only going to start developing this thing after reading the comments to see what most people consider the best synth ever made that B. hasn't cloned yet.

Seems to be the usual way of doing marketing these days. Creating a buzz by announcing "something special", and letting the people speculate on forums and on social media about what it even is. It works, obviously. It's not for me too though. I rather have something tangible, and some hard info. If it was for me, this could be a toilet paper holder. Or the new Wu-Tang clan CD.
Last edited by chk071 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

W = Wolfgang Palm.

PPG - WAVE.

W - avetable synth.

dellboy wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:44 pm W = Wolfgang Palm.

PPG - WAVE.

W - avetable synth.
Well that'd be nice. :tu:

dellboy wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:44 pm W = Wolfgang Palm.

PPG - WAVE.

W - avetable synth.
Yep, that was part of my reasoning for the post on pg2.

Plus I think I read somewhere that Uli is a big fan of the PPG.

wubwubwub synth

xalama qo wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:49 pm wubwubwub synth
I would say that is the only thing that's safe for now. That it will contain wubwub presets. :P

If it is a synth of course... as i said, it could also be a toilet paper holder.

Guess I:m the only human bean left alive who would possibly be motivated to buy an honest to God real sampler ala EIII or whatever, except with ssd internal and USB stick/sd card file transfer. At some reasonable price of course.

If I wasn't the only one then somebody woulda made a modern real sampler by now.

chk071 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:43 pm Seems to be the usual way of doing marketing these days. Creating a buzz by announcing "something special", and letting the people speculate on forums and on social media about what it even is. It works, obviously. It's not for me too though. I rather have something tangible, and some hard info. If it was for me, this could be a toilet paper holder. Or the new Wu-Tang clan CD.
if it's a toilet roll holder that plays the 39th chamber when you dispense loo roll,im in!

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”