'W' teaser - The most amazing product in Behringer’s 30 year history!

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Probably the PPG Waveterm reimagined. Now with 19 seconds of sample memory.

Wicked!

Got some new associations - orange in the teaser - Clockwork Orange film.
Ludvig Van was the great hero of Alex.
Even though 9th symphony in film - it is a teaser after all - everybody make mistakes.

So the 'W' - is obviously Wendy Carlos collaboration/inspired something, he/she is 79 today - which made the synth score for the film. Incredible job by the way, all done with mono synths in those days. The first film I bought the score on vinyl for.

This is fun....will we get another letter soon.....

I am learning all the time from this thread :D
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

lfm wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:06 am Got some new associations - orange in the teaser - Clockwork Orange film.
Even though 9th symphony in film - it is a teaser after all - everybody make mistakes.

So the 'W' - is obviously Wendy Carlos collaboration/inspired something, he/she is 79 today - which made the synth score for the film. Incredible job by the way, all done with mono synths in those days. The first film I bought the score on vinyl for.

That is some impressive sleuthing.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

it's not an emulation

AnX wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:31 am it's not an emulation
An EMU Emulator :D
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:47 am
Isn’t than an Ostrich?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Just a little tip: I'm 30, and I am amazing. :party:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Mushy Mushy wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:48 am
SLiC wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:47 am
Isn’t than an Ostrich?
:hihi:

lfm wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:06 am Got some new associations - orange in the teaser - Clockwork Orange film.

was clockwork orange released in 89? :hihi:

vurt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:31 pm was clockwork orange released in 89? :hihi:
I think focus is off - in that Behringer was founded 1989 - this product can be anything from any time in history. Probably before, it could still be the most amazing since they started.

Somebody should make a synth in Wendy Carlos honor - Behringer Wendy - WC or something.

I like the theme which is a funeral marsch and looked at Spotify and loads of covers of that part - none better than Wendy's own. When I saw the film the first time I found myself humming that tune for days to come - made a great impact. Very simple harmonies - but brilliant. A bit like Hans Zimmer "Time" you are just reeled in, kind of.

Something high in demand, could be Jupiter or a Prophet but with added modern stuff in collaboration with Wendy Carlos. She should know a lot about what a synth user wants and urge for.

Behringer WCW - Wendy Carlos Workstation - there you have it.

Just a thought....

vurt wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:24 pm
lacandon wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:43 am Its the behringer Wank as ppl.said in the slutz
trust gearslutz to lower the tone...
:lol:
hopefully has a tone knob so you can adjust to taste
gearslutz is so lowbrow
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

lfm wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:47 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:31 pm was clockwork orange released in 89? :hihi:
I think focus is off - in that Behringer was founded 1989 - this product can be anything from any time in history. Probably before, it could still be the most amazing since they started.

Somebody should make a synth in Wendy Carlos honor - Behringer Wendy - WC or something.

I like the theme which is a funeral marsch and looked at Spotify and loads of covers of that part - none better than Wendy's own. When I saw the film the first time I found myself humming that tune for days to come - made a great impact. Very simple harmonies - but brilliant. A bit like Hans Zimmer "Time" you are just reeled in, kind of.

Something high in demand, could be Jupiter or a Prophet but with added modern stuff in collaboration with Wendy Carlos. She should know a lot about what a synth user wants and urge for.

Behringer WCW - Wendy Carlos Workstation - there you have it.

Just a thought....
one of my all time fave films :tu:
20191021_141101.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vurt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:12 pm
one of my all time fave films :tu:
I have DVD collection of the film with a lot of extra material which was interesting.
I didn't know the film was banned for a long time in UK, as one thing.
Really good film with a lot of layers. :)

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”