Analog Four and Analog Rytm now have midi sequencer out! (Big OS update)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Analog Four and Analog Rytm MKI and MKII got a pretty big improvement with a new (and for me unexpected) software update:

OS Upgrades: Analog Four 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

With Sequencer MIDI Out you can link up to the rest of your gear with ease. Control velocity, note, and length on every step of the powerful Elektron sequencer, and breathe new life into old machines with conditional trigs. Say hello to one big, happy family of synths and drum machines.

Coming fresh from the Digi line and by popular demand, Scale per Track is now on the Analog machines! Inject some extra unpredictability and excitement into your compositions.

Instantly randomize a parameter page to let the machine take charge. Access the unimagined with the press of a key, then revert back or go again.

Assign multiple performance macros to the lone, all-conquering Quick Performance Control. One knob to rule them all.

New graphics have been added to make your machine navigation easier and more enjoyable.
Other fixes and improvements

And there’s more! For a full list of improvements and fixes, check the release notes for Analog Four 1.40 and Analog Rytm 1.50
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

A great update and something I know a lot of users have been asking for. I use my Octatrack for sequencing, so it's not such a big deal for me but the Scale per Track is definitely a welcome addition.

Lots of nice little workflow updates in there as well - pad to select track on RYTM etc. A lot of stuff people have been asking for on the forum....almost like they were paying attention!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Awesome. Thanks SLiC :)

So they lied to us all this time they stated it wasn't possible.
dedication to flying

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”