Sylenth1 changes pitch/tone itself randomly

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody. I'm working on a ableton template using just sylenth1 as vst for leads and all other plugins are from ableton.
When i try to change the midi notes with another brand new midi file, where i have sylenth1, it changes tone/pitch of the notes randomly everytime. :help: Did anybody have the same issue? Anyone can help me? Thanks

Ive had this problem with zeta+. Not sure what causes it. Have you tried saving a backup file and re-opening the project file?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

yeah buddy! No luck :(

You should send Lennar an e-mail. Best way to solve your problem.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I didn't find support mail on the site.

eddyt wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:01 pm I didn't find support mail on the site.
viewforum.php?f=94
Always Read the Manual!

DoomTune.com

Is Sylenth a VST3 plugin?

Hello

See if you have any sysex data embedded in the MIDI files, if you do remove all like program change or contoller data etc so you just have note data, any sysex data can cause parameters in any synth to change ;)

Hope this helps :)

Cheers martin

ZentralmassivSound wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:28 pm Is Sylenth a VST3 plugin? no its vst2

Trance Euphoria wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:57 pm Hello

See if you have any sysex data embedded in the MIDI files, if you do remove all like program change or contoller data etc so you just have note data, any sysex data can cause parameters in any synth to change ;)

Hope this helps :) How to check this sysex data? where do i look?

Cheers martin

I use cubase 10 pro, you can edit using the list editor :)

Other DAWs I don't know sorry, check in your DAWs manual :)

Thanks martin :tu:

Did you switch it out with a different synth plugin on that same track to see if it does the same thing?

I had this issue once long time ago and than I noticed that there was no problem with synth and daw, there was a problem with my midi keyboard, it was sending pitch data in small amounts to daw causing this random sounding notes. So, midi keyboard was couple of years old and something broke with it, bought a new one and there was no issues anymore!

I wonder if this might help:
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=479436

Return to “Instruments”