Debut Album- "Music for Consideration" is now Out on Bandcamp

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
AndonHH
KVRist
40 posts since 28 Aug, 2019

Post Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:48 am

Hello everyone,
:D I am happy say that all of the tracks selected for this first BC release of mine are finally available for listening.
My debut album called "Music for Consideration" is a selection of my best works 2007/2019.
I normally try to recreate music from my dreams and most of it is either Glitch/IDM or Ambient if I had to pick a genre. So I hope you take the time and listen to the album and drop a comment or two if you feel like it.

Enjoy Music for Consideration
https://seldt.bandcamp.com/album/music- ... sideration

Benedict
KVRAF
3101 posts since 5 Mar, 2004 from Gold Coast Australia

Re: Debut Album- "Music for Consideration" is now Out on Bandcamp

Post Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:31 pm

I like the cover (I like that you have a cover as so many don't)

I like the directness, rawness of the work. It feels personal & unique which is rare these days.
Sadly I don't like the glitchy, drum-heavy thing. I find it very hard to enjoy.

:-)

AndonHH
KVRist
40 posts since 28 Aug, 2019

Re: Debut Album- "Music for Consideration" is now Out on Bandcamp

Post Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:51 pm

Benedict wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:31 pm
I like the cover (I like that you have a cover as so many don't)

I like the directness, rawness of the work. It feels personal & unique which is rare these days.
Sadly I don't like the glitchy, drum-heavy thing. I find it very hard to enjoy.

:-)
Thank you,
I feel the cover art is an important part of any musical experience. It helps guide the listener in to a more visual place and does so with ease as the mind can generate entire worlds based on a single image.
Everyone has their own tastes, I respect that uniqueness in people and do not expect everyone to be enjoying every track. Thank you for your honesty. I am happy you had a pleasant experience with my first release.

Return to “Music Cafe”