All Gramotech plug-ins updated to 19.10!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All of our plug-ins have been updated to 19.10 to fix some bugs and improve performance!

Head over to Gramotech to check them out!

I don't know about this version, but 19.7 isn't detected by Reaper.

heavymetalmixer wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:48 pm I don't know about this version, but 19.7 isn't detected by Reaper.
Tried the analyser. Doesn't work in FLStudio or Bitwig here either. FLs plugin manager shows that it's detected but has errors. Some sort of missing dependency perhaps?

Dozius wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:47 pm
heavymetalmixer wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:48 pm I don't know about this version, but 19.7 isn't detected by Reaper.
Tried the analyser. Doesn't work in FLStudio or Bitwig here either. FLs plugin manager shows that it's detected but has errors. Some sort of missing dependency perhaps?
Is this still happening with the 19.10 version?

Yes, the latest version is the only version I tried.

Dozius wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:53 pm Yes, the latest version is the only version I tried.
Okay thanks, I'll have a look into it and try to get it patched.

Gramotech wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:59 pm Image

All of our plug-ins have been updated to 19.10 to fix some bugs and improve performance!

Head over to Gramotech to check them out!

Hi. I sent you an email over six months ago about not being able to log in to your site. I never got a reply. I still can't log in. When I try to reset my password it is still giving a server error.

The link you gave for the license has expired. So I can't use the plugin anyway.

Plus the trial version won't install properly and does not show up in either FLStudio or Studio One.

Any chance you could help me log in or get me a working version of the software? And also give me a new link to my license file?

I'm just going around in circles here. Can you point me to where I can download the full version of the software I paid for and a license file (if needed) so I can use it?

Thanks.

It's also a shame you removed the bar display for the analyzer as well, as that was what convinced me to take a flyer and try this software in the first place. It gave a kind of unique representation that not many EQs have. Would be good to see it return.

I can't find it in Reaper or Studio One either. And it's giving an error when scanning in FLStudio, though it does show up, you just can't use it.

Dozius wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:47 pm
I've had no problems getting the 19.10 versions to work with FL Studio on Windows.
Are you using Mac? And if so, are you using the VST3 or AU format?

Please always use the most recent versions of our plug-ins!

If you're still having issues, please make sure you have the plug-in installed in the same place that reaper is looking for plug-ins.

codec_spurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:36 pm
I can't find it in Reaper or Studio One either. And it's giving an error when scanning in FLStudio, though it does show up, you just can't use it.
Is this with 19.7 or 19.10? Please always try the most recent version before reporting an issue!

Gramotech wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:26 pm I've had no problems getting the 19.10 versions to work with FL Studio on Windows.
I'm on windows 10 x64. I dropped it into dependency walker and saw that it's looking for the Visual Studio 2019 C++ runtime, which I don't have installed. Installed the runtime and now it's working fine.

Classic noob windows developer mistake. When you compile with dynamic linkage to the runtime, you also need to distribute the runtime with your application. There is no guarantee users will have the specific runtime you compiled against already installed.

Most audio plugin developers link statically to avoid having to distribute the runtime and a lot of audio plugin users seem to have a weird aversion to installing the runtimes separately anyways. Static linkage is probably the best way to go.

Dozius wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:38 pm
Gramotech wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:26 pm I've had no problems getting the 19.10 versions to work with FL Studio on Windows.
I'm on windows 10 x64. I dropped it into dependency walker and saw that it's looking for the Visual Studio 2019 C++ runtime, which I don't have installed. Installed the runtime and now it's working fine.

Classic noob windows developer mistake. When you compile with dynamic linkage to the runtime, you also need to distribute the runtime with your application. There is no guarantee users will have the specific runtime you compiled against already installed.

Most audio plugin developers link statically to avoid having to distribute the runtime and a lot of audio plugin users seem to have a weird aversion to installing the runtimes separately anyways. Static linkage is probably the best way to go.
Wow, thankyou for checking that out - you're 100% right, our plug-ins are (wrongly) depending on the dynamic C++ runtime.
We use the JUCE framework to produce our plug-ins and had assumed it would configure these things for us... but that's what you get for assuming!

We'll fix this and get a patch available ASAP.

Thank you for sorting out the login issue.

I can now log in. And the 'lost password' option works, finally, which it did not before. This was over a period of several months and over multiple networks, and various VPN's and computers.

So, thank you for finally getting it working! :tu:

I'm going to reinstall everything tomorrow after totally cleaning my system of everything to do with this plugin. Hopefully it will 'just' work.

Thanks again for sorting it out. I'll let you know if I have any problems.

Return to “Effects”