October Contest: Gossip and BIG NEWS

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AnX wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:40 pm damn, i was hoping for Gothtober
autumn, miserable and grey.
i think you can flange :)

Next time: mantras :-)

Long time stalker, first time entrant. Is google drive ok to submit?

pertc wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:20 pm Long time stalker, first time entrant. Is google drive ok to submit?
Yes

vurt wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:14 pm ...i think you can flange :)
YES
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

I'm kinda excited that I might have a little something for you fellas this month
Freeing up a bit more time to practice the last couple of weeks but still a long way off from where I should be . . .
I'm actually doing pretty good for those who might ask how I've been. Thanks for asking :=)

Really just need to sex-up the rough vocal and will post as soon as I feel comfortable with that

peace

Hellfog wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:10 am
pertc wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:20 pm Long time stalker, first time entrant. Is google drive ok to submit?
Yes
Cheers!

@hellfog I've been used to the 28th every month as deadline. But now I see it is the 27th. Why, if I may ask, October has 31 days. Would it be possible that we add one day, this month? There may be others who haven't noticed this.
To be is to do — Socrates.
To do is to be — Jean-Paul Sartre.
Do be do be do — Frank Sinatra.

Laguna Rising, your song Suspension, what was that? :bang:
Is it atonal music?
Is it in a scale that's rare?
I was torn between not playing it and wait a minute to see if it would go back in tune.
Listened to the whole thing. Had to know...
Fascinating. :D

per99 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:34 pm @hellfog I've been used to the 28th every month as deadline. But now I see it is the 27th. Why, if I may ask, October has 31 days. Would it be possible that we add one day, this month? There may be others who haven't noticed this.
well I wanted a little shorter deadline, but ok we move deadline to 28th, in 30 hours 25 min

Saffran wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:40 am I was torn between not playing it and wait a minute to see if it would go back in tune.
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
I don't know how it can be explained into music-theory terms... :oops:

It all started while I was trying to study Liszt - Dance of the Gnomes at half speed :lol:
All I got was a weird progression that sounded 'wrong' in the right way :roll:
(my interpretation )
So I got the chords for the intro and I added all the others parts with parallel keys, borrowed chords and other things I don't really understand :dog:

It could be changed and arranged into several possible kind of tunes
The truth is: deadline is here and I printed what I have on my hands :oops:

Have a great day

Hellfog wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:35 am well I wanted a little shorter deadline, but ok we move deadline to 28th, in 30 hours 25 min
OK, so Monday 6 o'clock p.m. Swedish time? Which I guess should be equal to 10 or 11 o'clock a.m. Central American time. (I never really understood what dr. Ax meant by early.)
To be is to do — Socrates.
To do is to be — Jean-Paul Sartre.
Do be do be do — Frank Sinatra.

per99 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:24 pm
Hellfog wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:35 am well I wanted a little shorter deadline, but ok we move deadline to 28th, in 30 hours 25 min
OK, so Monday 6 o'clock p.m. Swedish time? Which I guess should be equal to 10 or 11 o'clock a.m. Central American time. (I never really understood what dr. Ax meant by early.)
Yes thats correct 18:00 P.M swedish time

Saffron - Laguna Rising has a Very unique harmonic sense. His pieces are always weirdly beautiful but unexplainable harmonically.
Liszt helps me to understand it but he takes it to another level ...

Laguna Rising wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:00 pm
Saffran wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:40 am I was torn between not playing it and wait a minute to see if it would go back in tune.
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
I don't know how it can be explained into music-theory terms... :oops:
It all started while I was trying to study Liszt - Dance of the Gnomes at half speed :lol:
All I got was a weird progression that sounded 'wrong' in the right way :roll: (my interpretation )
So I got the chords for the intro and I added all the others parts with parallel keys,
borrowed chords and other things I don't really understand :dog:
It could be changed and arranged into several possible kind of tunes
The truth is: deadline is here and I printed what I have on my hands :oops:
Have a great day
That is good "out of the box" music i whish i could hear more often. :clap:
Not all of the time but mixed in with some good standard songs.
Good luck in the contest. :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”